Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By zuppavip93
  • 1 Post By redsnoopy
  • 1 Post By texhorn60

Thread: What special ability should I give to my strikers?

What special ability should I give to my strikers?

Hi guys! I'm a bit confused so i need you help to take a choice! I'm playing with 2 strikers and 1 AMC. Now, the situation is this:
    - The 2 strikers are 140% (18 y.o with also AMC position) and 121% (20 y.o) and all of 2 has already one special ability that is 1v1 scorer and "falso nueve style".
    - The AMC is getting old and difficoult to boost (is 115% and 24 y.o) and has the shadow striker ability and "falso nueve".
    I bought for the second time of my life the special sponsor and now i have to assign the second special ability. More ahead i will have also to assign the "premium special ability". So i'm undecised.. Should i give to the 140% striker the "shadow striker" or maybe the "versatile striker" of the premium ability? Or the freekick ability to score more? I have only a 115% with the freekick ability ad is getting old like the AMC. And what i can give to the second 121% striker for second special ability?
    Thanks guys!
    Lightwood likes this.

Addicted
    Give him the double footed kung fu kick ability

Addicted
    Better still, head butt on opponent stomach ability. I saw in World Cup before, so it's a real ability.
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Zuppavip i would use the "versatile strike" or eventualy the freekick ability if you have no other

Anything you want them to be better at really

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mloné View Post
    Anything you want them to be better at really
    Penalty shots, which has disappeared in the game, and free kicks, which have becomev ridiculous but they may fix it.
    Mloné likes this.