Thread: My GK under perfoms always in Big games..

Famous

My GK under perfoms always in Big games..

Guys.. my GK mostly performs poor against direct title candidates...

What is your idea... is a GK a key position... or only cosmetic??

Not much difference in performance for me having a trained one. Used to managed just fine using lower rated scouts and recommended. But they were probably hpp vs well trained auction player so it’s hard to make a comparison. Anyway, hpp is a whole different discussion. Already so many people saying it’s just to help them justify troll results and to increase booster burn by encouraging training slow trainers.

Gk is a key position to me. You wont get into a good ultimate association without one. Thats why its key. Good job controlling the masses indirectly
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 09-23-2022 at 04:00 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Not much difference in performance for me having a trained one. Used to managed just fine using lower rated scouts and recommended. But they were probably hpp vs well trained auction player so it’s hard to make a comparison. Anyway, hpp is a whole different discussion. Already so many people saying it’s just to help them justify troll results and to increase booster burn by encouraging training slow trainers.

Gk is a key position to me. You wont get into a good ultimate association without one. Thats why its key. Good job controlling the masses indirectly

Thanks I will start training the GK extra.. instead of focus specially on the Attackers

Rookie
    Like EastsiderSG wrote it's a key position (for me too). But that doesn't mean your goalkeeper is a key player. First you should find a good goalkeeper. Training a bad goalkeeper doesn't make him that much better. Good players get good ratings, even with lower quality. If you feel that your goalkeeper is letting you down in certain games, it's probably because he is, so change him to better one. Ratingswise I think goalie should always get at least 8, except for the matches you expect to lose (a lot stronger opponent).

Edit: Of course there can be bad days for goalies too. But they should be random and in a good teams there are others to cover up when needed.
    Last edited by Hejst; 09-25-2022 at 07:10 PM.