Thread: My GK under perfoms always in Big games..

Famous

My GK under perfoms always in Big games..

Guys.. my GK mostly performs poor against direct title candidates...

What is your idea... is a GK a key position... or only cosmetic??

Not much difference in performance for me having a trained one. Used to managed just fine using lower rated scouts and recommended. But they were probably hpp vs well trained auction player so it’s hard to make a comparison. Anyway, hpp is a whole different discussion. Already so many people saying it’s just to help them justify troll results and to increase booster burn by encouraging training slow trainers.

Gk is a key position to me. You wont get into a good ultimate association without one. Thats why its key. Good job controlling the masses indirectly
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 2 Days Ago at 04:00 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Not much difference in performance for me having a trained one. Used to managed just fine using lower rated scouts and recommended. But they were probably hpp vs well trained auction player so it’s hard to make a comparison. Anyway, hpp is a whole different discussion. Already so many people saying it’s just to help them justify troll results and to increase booster burn by encouraging training slow trainers.

Gk is a key position to me. You wont get into a good ultimate association without one. Thats why its key. Good job controlling the masses indirectly

Thanks I will start training the GK extra.. instead of focus specially on the Attackers