Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Next game prediction

Dreamer

Next game prediction

I am playing the first-place team in the league they are rated 112.6 my team is rated 114.1 i have chosen a counter formation from top eleven counter formation page down to mentality my condition is superb and my training is at 36% plus booster bonuses. I am in 3d place. Does anyone want to guess how it's going to go?

My prediction is the best outcome is a DRAW, but I don't think so. My actual prediction is the computer will give them the win, they are playing at home I predict
    3-1 for them with an injury on my squad and a bunch of yellow cards so that next game I will have a bunch of the best players out and end up losing that one too. They will make me get in the threshold to be promoted so that my team next season will suck. I would rather end up under 8th place so I can stay in this league and build up my team for a couple of seasons. This game is rigged.

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    I am playing the first-place team in the league they are rated 112.6 my team is rated 114.1 i have chosen a counter formation from top eleven counter formation page down to mentality my condition is superb and my training is at 36% plus booster bonuses. I am in 3d place. Does anyone want to guess how it's going to go?

My prediction is the best outcome is a DRAW, but I don't think so. My actual prediction is the computer will give them the win, they are playing at home I predict
    3-1 for them with an injury on my squad and a bunch of yellow cards so that next game I will have a bunch of the best players out and end up losing that one too. They will make me get in the threshold to be promoted so that my team next season will suck. I would rather end up under 8th place so I can stay in this league and build up my team for a couple of seasons. This game is rigged.
    I dont believe in counter formations, but anyway, would be cool if you can share the team page where you can see the stats, and share here the screen where you can see the teams last 5 ratings so to predict a bit what can happen...

Dreamer
    well, I can't send all the pages but I can tell you that they are undefeated and only have one draw against a very inferior opponent. In the last 6 games, they won them all except for the one draw. The last league season I placed 2nd and both times I played the first place team I had 2 draws and also I had no defeats otherwise and neither did he. It is my contention that he also will suffer no defeats and that I am doomed to lose at any cost. I used to win last season even against slightly better teams and I trounced almost everyone either equal or inferior. This year I have great players my ST that almost could not miss last season can't score when the net is empty. Something is definitely array, they make happen what they want. Perhaps you are right may as well pick a formation and stick with it without worrying too much about counter-formations. I will try that from now on and see what happens, perhaps I will just pick two formations one attacking 4-2-3-1 or a 4-2-2-2-and one more defensive like a 5-4-1 V. I will let you know the result ( 3-1 or 2-0 for him I say)

Dreamer
    In addition, I don't know if you noticed, but I have this match in hot weather and a few hours later the cup semifinal HOW CONVENIENT, so for the next match I don't know if my players will even have enough time to rest and recuperate since in hot weather the energy level goes down dramatically. It's all done to make us buy boosters otherwise you come into a match in a worse condition and most likely suffer the consequences of it. I'm beginning to think i worry too much about this, perhaps I should just let it be, in the end I cannot change or overcome the rigged system

Dreamer
    Well I am flabbergasted really I managed to rip a 3-1 victory UNBELIEVABLE! Never cease to be surprised