Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By macmag123
  • 1 Post By iansyorkcityfc3
  • 1 Post By Francois Mourocq
  • 1 Post By xander
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven - Goal Rush Challenge!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Top Eleven - Goal Rush Challenge!

[Official] Top Eleven - Goal Rush Challenge!-goal-rush.jpg

Hi Managers,

Season 164 kicks off with a new, redesigned Goal Rush challenge!

Score goals in any official competition (League, Cup, Super/Champions League & Super Cup) to collect points and progress towards valuable rewards. One goal gives you 1 point.

Event lasts until the end of the season - December 4th, 3:00am CET.

This challenge is available on Top Eleven version 23.3 and above. Make sure you’re playing on the supported versions to participate.

Best of luck in the new season!
    maloukees likes this.

unfair towards the manager who're stuck with 180% teams in their league.
    still waiting for nodeus to do something bout lack of teams and managers on higher level (level 100++)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    unfair towards the manager who're stuck with 180% teams in their league.
    still waiting for nodeus to do something bout lack of teams and managers on higher level (level 100++)
    Agreed drawn against a side 160% and i'm 95% cup run already ended for me before i even start match lost 7 v 0 champion league is the same more than likely to go out at group level and even by some luck i get through there's going to be sides of 140/160% in knock out matches waste of time even playing
    jarharnamme likes this.

Famous
    Looks good!!!

What are the other changes??? In the game they say many new events and looks..... so best to update now !!

But I can not find an update in the windows store.. or any official announcement in the forum???

Rookie
    further update on league draw i have two teams above 120% and one team at 145% waste of time even trying to compete

Apprentice
    I'm at the top of the server, so when are you going to merge the servers to restore some interest in this game. Today the difference is between 40% teams and more than 3 to 4 teams monopolizing all the titles. The best gold rush rewards for me seems unreachable, like many other challenges.
    jarharnamme likes this.

This event feels like rubbing salt into the wounds. 11+ saves from two star-rated goalkeepers day in and day out is pretty annoying enough and then this event reminds you the same at the end. I mean I really say "f off" before closing the application.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by xander View Post
    This event feels like rubbing salt into the wounds. 11+ saves from two star-rated goalkeepers day in and day out is pretty annoying enough and then this event reminds you the same at the end. I mean I really say "f off" before closing the application.
    same. i have 10++ shot on target yet can only score 1.
    and no, the goalkeeper is not well trained high white skill. he's just normal GK.
    while my 200-300% finishers only shoot straight at them? fix your effin engine!
    wtf?
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 11-15-2022 at 06:19 AM.
    xander likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    - as the game works by using lists of elegible players to fill the 25 animations of a match, and it creates 2 lists, of for def. animations and another for attack animations, and, it starts selecting players from the extremes of the field -so GK first election, and STs/aml-c-r which are the same so attack line in attack animations -
    I think defensive animations are very unbalanced and seems to be defensive contributions are gathered in one spot; monster goalie, i can define it in LOTR books, There were nineteen less powered rings which linked to the main power of the Sauron's ring, and all of them were dependent on it. One Ring to rule them all.

Their idea is preventing/limiting high score basket results (13+) in game.
    This bug is very clear to see when you match against much lower AvQ/afk/bot team's.
    [Official] Top Eleven - Goal Rush Challenge!-addtext_11-17-10.10.06.jpg