Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Penalty Clash Minigame - LIVE NOW!

So now I got the rewards but I dropped down to 4th, I was 3rd when the event said 0s remaining…

[Official] Penalty Clash Minigame - LIVE NOW!-pen-proof.jpg

Here, the time has already run out, gone to zero and the timer bar also gone, yet the player then goes ahead and takes the penalty (which he scored)

Please sort this out

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by onionjoe76 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pen Proof.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	140180

Here, the time has already run out, gone to zero and the timer bar also gone, yet the player then goes ahead and takes the penalty (which he scored)

Please sort this out
    This is ridiculous lol

Sent from my Infinix X683 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    On several occasions the penalty taker's time has run out and they still get a chance to score against me. If time runs out, surely it should be an automatic miss for that person?
    I'm quite enjoying the mini game but this issue is not cool. It even happened twice in one clash. One was scored and the other went wide but still.....
    So monotonous and boring, no?
    Is this the best Nordeus could do running up to the World Cup? I guess so.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    So monotonous and boring, no?
    Is this the best Nordeus could do running up to the World Cup? I guess so.
    That’s what we get instead of the international cup that they did just once way before. And it’s because it was actually fun, and we had control over what player(s) we get by winning the event and tankers had no advantage over us casual players in the international cup.

Apprentice
    I mean, i have a job, i can’t spend my whole day on this penalty nonsense like a lot of others and waste away my green packs. Sorry.
    Nordeus. What an awful idea this was

Please sort this out
    yup. for sure it's bot.
    dont u found it's kinda suspicious the pairing is so quick unlike pairing of other event (takes few sec to pair with another manager)
    it may use other people's name but they arent playing it.
    onionjoe76 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    That’s what we get instead of the international cup that they did just once way before. And it’s because it was actually fun, and we had control over what player(s) we get by winning the event and tankers had no advantage over us casual players in the international cup.
    yup, the 2018 international cup is fun and it's another FOOTBALL MANAGER experience to top11 players.
    i love when we beat another nation we can choose 1 out of 3 players they offer. this is where a good manager decide to have other player in other position or choose higher quality player and hope on getting desire position player on the next nation.

this event is not.
    total waste of time and you control shooter and goalkeeper. aint nobody got time for that.
    i wonder how much hours the guys who scrambled for tons medal in this event spend for this crap.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 11-17-2022 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ropenkica View Post
    I have same problem, same error.

And also when event started one guy had 50 medals in country ranking, and I don't get it how cause u can only get 25per hour, and event wasn't live for more than an hour
    the event starts earlier for others, my association friend can play this event after the video drill and giant event finishes while i have to wait few hours after him, also my other account need to wait few more minutes from my main account. so it's lucky for everyone who got to start 1st

Please sort this out
    I actually don’t think this is a bug (or a cheat). The timer you see is the time the shooter has to initiate the shot by pressing the “shoot” button. The delay you see when keeping is the time it takes the slider to go. If the shooter initiates the shot right before the timer hits 0, it will look like the shot is late because of the time it takes the slider to go.
    RaiKo and onionjoe76 like this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast