Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Season 165 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    khris, try to understand us, throw away balancing and similar explanations for minute, simply, we didnt investe time and money in the end to see 180 or 190 % player with high shoot and pass skills with 1on1 skill cant score vs goalie 85% with low skills in 3 counter in row, same as mc pass on player surrounded with def and offside while 2 players are free spaced
    It need to be simple, no manager arround, no training, low power = lose, without any crap explanation about balancing, again simple thing weak team is weak team by his manager abstence or choice, no need to balance this
    And what me personaly anoying me to the roof is saying after lose that kind of matches that in real life better team lose sometime, but when ppl start to complain suddenly it is all about game engine, scripts etc etc
    Game should be simple, value time and effort spending in it, if that mean abandone team 30+% weaker lose 15:0 so be it
    I'm agree in that it need to be, basically, intuitive. I always defended thatthe game should keep a easy way to be understood, so, the margins and limits should be perceptible for all.

Remember this is a game, and people don't really want realism, because realism is what the engine we complain about is causing at some point, the non logical scores.
    So managers want a proportional scale of performance in reality where logic prevail, the best win, the effort, attend, train, better quality, means a win.

So if you all want the engine to perform more proportionally, without so much drama as we are having since the playstyles and 3D where introduced, you need to understand that this is a matter of calibration of the engine, and its limits...

This is the point:

You say:
    Game should be simple, value time and effort spending in it, if that mean abandone team 30+% weaker lose 15:0 so be it

This is your opinion, which I share.

and then:
    And what me personaly anoying me to the roof is saying after lose that kind of matches that in real life better team lose sometime, but when ppl start to complain suddenly it is all about game engine, scripts etc etc

Here you separate the real scores that happen sometimes and the current engine, when it is the same, because the variability of the engine, is what causes the scores to look so real.

Here we could enter in the evolution of the own game, and this would end up in a discussion about margins and proportions, because you have a 28 based days game, with the 9* as max star yet since almost 13 years ago, but the skills have been pushed in a unbalanced way without any limit that may provide a fair ambient to compete... you can see that this expansion of the skills margins, is what opened the beatability margin distance, so if in previous versions we had chances against a +30% team, now we can see how the margin is way wider because of the amount of resources that are given each season, first for free, then via p2w.... it is supposed that we should be able to spend all the amount of resources that are necessary to reach a distance where to guarantee a win, but this needs a lot of time and its a impossible.

So we have a drama.

Time to start a new season thread. Happy new year managers!

Replies: 31
    Views: 2,921

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234