Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Pangihutan Manik
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: No need to complaining, its all up to Nordeus

Dreamer

No need to complaining, its all up to Nordeus

No need to complaining, its all up to Nordeus-screenshot_20221208-185145.jpg

1st day of the season and already lost. Maybe because it is Barcelona i guess... Ok. 0-1 only, we will crush them tomorrow.

No need to complaining, its all up to Nordeus-screenshot_20221208-185152.jpg

2nd day of the season and it is still feel weird. Change the GK and it is still 2-0 down, so i move the dmc to amc.

No need to complaining, its all up to Nordeus-screenshot_20221208-185205.jpg
    No need to complaining, its all up to Nordeus-screenshot_20221208-185224.jpg

3rd day of the season. Seems the right result, it is getting better i guess

No need to complaining, its all up to Nordeus-screenshot_20221208-185235.jpg
    No need to complaining, its all up to Nordeus-screenshot_20221208-185247.jpg

4th day of the season. Wow high scores even with the same quality with Barcelona. Confused...

No need to complaining, its all up to Nordeus-screenshot_20221208-185300.jpg
    No need to complaining, its all up to Nordeus-screenshot_20221208-185311.jpg

5th day of the season. 1st match the same quality with Real Madrid before, but different result, so weird. 2nd match i thought i will lost it. Too far quality.. But... What the heck...

I guess it is all up to nordeus to make the result, no matter the quality of the players...
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20221208-185145.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	140205

1st day of the season and already lost. Maybe because it is Barcelona i guess... Ok. 0-1 only, we will crush them tomorrow.

Name:	Screenshot_20221208-185152.jpg 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	140206

2nd day of the season and it is still feel weird. Change the GK and it is still 2-0 down, so i move the dmc to amc.

Name:	Screenshot_20221208-185205.jpg 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	140207

Name:	Screenshot_20221208-185224.jpg 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	140208

3rd day of the season. Seems the right result, it is getting better i guess

Name:	Screenshot_20221208-185235.jpg 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	140209

Name:	Screenshot_20221208-185247.jpg 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	140210

4th day of the season. Wow high scores even with the same quality with Barcelona. Confused...

Name:	Screenshot_20221208-185300.jpg 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	140211

Name:	Screenshot_20221208-185311.jpg 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	140212

5th day of the season. 1st match the same quality with Real Madrid before, but different result, so weird. 2nd match i thought i will lost it. Too far quality.. But... What the heck...

I guess it is all up to nordeus to make the result, no matter the quality of the players...
    im done with this rigged game, GKs are playing the game of their lives against me no matter how crap or great they are skill wise, they make endless saves, yet my GK can't save 1 or 2 shots, opponent scores from 1 or 2 shots on target. Its so stupid, waste of resources, training and preparation for every match, only to be screwed over by a random game engine. what a joke
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 12-08-2022 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    im done with this rigged game, GKs are playing the game of their lives against me no matter how crap or great they are skill wise, they make endless saves, yet my GK can't save 1 or 2 shots, opponent scores from 1 or 2 shots on target. Its so stupid, waste of resources, training and preparation for every match, only to be screwed over by a random game engine. what a joke
    When the %s were introduced we had a issue that caused a excess of GKs super-performance, then a update was introduce to cap the skills and make GKs impact less decisive.

Now it seems that with the Playstyles, the config changed and different stuffs changed, like for example, now the internal list of attacking players tend to include MCs... and seems that again, GKs have a excess of importance in the final score... of course IMO it needs a fix.

Dreamer
    besides GK this season I was placed in a league where I am the second to the weakest team and I lost to the weakest I have been getting my behind handed to me like never before. I feel that since my formation and tactics are pretty much the same as the last two seasons I am losing to weaker and equal teams I have the worse record I ever had so far I have L W L W L L D L ZERO W in league 3 L. I have the feeling that one, I have complained so much on this forum and support and two I have curbed my spending big time game is PUNISHING me. There are no other possible reasons. I think I will just let his season go and just try to stay in the league and build up the team with fewer expenses and then try better next season. I have very decent players so I will just use this season to build. I just have to be humble enough to just take all the L this game will give me and just work on the team. I cannot think that I have used the wrong formations and tactics all of a sudden when last season they were working well. I really believe they tag teams in the computer and you either spend a lot but why if then you promote and the reward you get is they make your team weaker If I have to get penalized when I do good then I might as well do poorly once in a while and build up the team with minimal expenses. Does anyone have some insight and advice for me?

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    besides GK this season I was placed in a league where I am the second to the weakest team and I lost to the weakest I have been getting my behind handed to me like never before. I feel that since my formation and tactics are pretty much the same as the last two seasons I am losing to weaker and equal teams I have the worse record I ever had so far I have L W L W L L D L ZERO W in league 3 L. I have the feeling that one, I have complained so much on this forum and support and two I have curbed my spending big time game is PUNISHING me. There are no other possible reasons. I think I will just let his season go and just try to stay in the league and build up the team with fewer expenses and then try better next season. I have very decent players so I will just use this season to build. I just have to be humble enough to just take all the L this game will give me and just work on the team. I cannot think that I have used the wrong formations and tactics all of a sudden when last season they were working well. I really believe they tag teams in the computer and you either spend a lot but why if then you promote and the reward you get is they make your team weaker If I have to get penalized when I do good then I might as well do poorly once in a while and build up the team with minimal expenses. Does anyone have some insight and advice for me?
    The games works by reading lists, so not by looking and facing formation vs formaion.

Test your team, and then subs+reserves VS a 1% team so to expose the internal programming and identify posible problems of performance, first of all.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    When the %s were introduced we had a issue that caused a excess of GKs super-performance, then a update was introduce to cap the skills and make GKs impact less decisive.

Now it seems that with the Playstyles, the config changed and different stuffs changed, like for example, now the internal list of attacking players tend to include MCs... and seems that again, GKs have a excess of importance in the final score... of course IMO it needs a fix.
    Def. contribution list is unbalanced and broken after 3d view update. It must be fixed urgently.