Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By RaiKo
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Are results in association matches comparable with league results

Dreamer

Are results in association matches comparable with league results

I would like to know if anyone knows if results achieved in Association matches are comparable with results to be expected in a league match against a team of the same %. In other words, results obtained against a team of let's say 102% in Association could be similar to the result I can expect in a league match against a team of the same percentage.

Addicted
    mostly not bcs every team has different strategy, formation, key players and white skils on them etc, as well number of supporting managers, you may face 10% stronger team you can easily beat 5 or 6 goals diff, but can lose same way from 15% lower

Nope, the beatability margin is wider in FAs, so you can win teams that are more far away in AVQ if you compare with the league ir main comps.
    RaiKo and maloukees like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Nope, the beatability margin is wider in FAs, so you can win teams that are more far away in AVQ if you compare with the league ir main comps.
    It's indeed. Just remembered A guy on Facebook was insisting that his +15% single leg Asso. match victory is as good as mine 2 leg cup victory against heavily monster team was 30% higher than me.
    khris likes this.

Apprentice
    It’s a bunch of BS because home game i can win 3-0, and then a few hours later against the same team, same lineup, same supporters, they win 5-0.
    This game is so effed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    It’s a bunch of BS because home game i can win 3-0, and then a few hours later against the same team, same lineup, same supporters, they win 5-0.
    This game is so effed up.
    But, the variables have changed, the players that you had activated in one match, arent active in the 2nd Game, because of the variable, and same for the other team.

Ex- if a player has ratings like: 86868 you can expect a 6, in the Next game, if, your key player only can have 2 9+ in a row, after a 10-10-7-9-10 comes a 8 or lower, very likely, depending on the opponent quality. But, the drop sets a CAP to the player performance so to create a different scenario that you need to resolve with other players.
    Variables, what else.

Rookie
    But, the variables have changed, the players that you had activated in one match, arent active in the 2nd Game, because of the variable, and same for the other team.

Ex- if a player has ratings like: 86868 you can expect a 6, in the Next game, if, your key player only can have 2 9+ in a row, after a 10-10-7-9-10 comes a 8 or lower, very likely, depending on the opponent quality. But, the drop sets a CAP to the player performance so to create a different scenario that you need to resolve with other players.
    Variables, what else.

Is that rating you expose the one we see at the auction or during a post 5-game +or- performance test against teams 4 levels-?

Quote Originally Posted by RaulLopes View Post
    Is that rating you expose the one we see at the auction or during a post 5-game +or- performance test against teams 4 levels-?
    Auction ratings are cosmetic. Always test your players once you've signed them.