Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: How can this even be fair? Doesn´t make any sense. League pairings

Angry How can this even be fair? Doesn´t make any sense. League pairings

How can this even be fair? Doesn´t make any sense. League pairings-top-eleven.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chule Villalba View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Top eleven.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	140364
    see, I’ve been campaigning that as soon as player reach lvl100 you either get all the lvl100 into 1 big giant server consists of lvl100s (which like in ur photo the guy will face same % as him) or our level drop back to lv50 or 60 or 70 or whatever but with stars attach to our profile since we already reach lv100 in top11.
    The game just become dumb and silly to us the long timer who have stick with this game and facing bottleneck at max lvl on our server

I agree. I’ve felt like the more time I played, the bigger the difference between free to play and pay to win. Never put a coin in the game and each campaign is more boring for me. It’s difficult to leave the game because I’ve put many years in it(10 years this 2023) but doesn’t feel fun to play anymore. It’s sad

As said many time. Nordeus, please leave this stupid level structure and migrate to a format similar to the association with promotion and relegations
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    Yes, they must migrate to different league structure. However, it only happens in years because we all know how changes happens there.

The champions league and cup need to be looked at too, for 3 seasons in a row now there’s the same 160% team in my CL and everyone else is 100-115%. Not fair…

My advice? Walk away from the game and don't come back. I have done this and honestly, I felt stress wash away. Nordeus do not care about fairness, they do not care about major bugs, they do not care care about players, they only care about gouging money from your wallet while you remain silent.
    I only came back to the forum today to see if people were still complaining about the same things. They still are. PLEASE. Ditch this game, if thousands walk away they will be taught a lesson that people power will always be more powerful than two bit companies.
    If proof was needed that this game is rotten and not fit for purpose. I checked in on my team, I am somehow in the promotion zone despite no financial investment, no training, no watching games, no swapping out suspended or injured players. Nothing. And yet I am somehow winning games (and not just against so called lesser teams).

The best thing you will do, is to walk away from thisunfair, money grabbing game.
    DjaniTafra likes this.

Addicted
    It looks like there is no desire to change something from Nordeus. Especially when they joined with take-two.

Something like this is happening to me too. Since last 10 seasons i think, i meet in every competition a much better guy then me and then all others. He wins everything championship, cup, champions league without any rival. I think is boring for him too to win like this. And all others has no chances.
    vinim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Francisc View Post
    Something like this is happening to me too. Since last 10 seasons i think, i meet in every competition a much better guy then me and then all others. He wins everything championship, cup, champions league without any rival. I think is boring for him too to win like this. And all others has no chances.
    yeah this is the problem in top11. you're bound, stuck in 1 server.
    so every season, every month you'll face same opponent every season which is so fukin boring.
    why not merged all those servers into 1 and every season we'll group into another league not the same fukin team again?
    honestly i'm bored facing the same opponent but the only thing that still makes me play top11 is the association because we're facing different opponent every week(most of the time) and they're same/similar % as you. kinda-ish.

the problem with stuck at same server, you've to sell all your players and keep 1% if you dont want to face em.
    so what's the point of playing if all you did is sell buy sell buy and not develop any player? (because those monster % teams also sell buy and keep 1% players too so you still face em every month)

while in the league, cup, CL/SL it's the same old boring story.
    just fukin merge all server and let us group into different league, facing 13 different teams every season nodeus!
    if you guys can make this format with asso and KoK (facing different teams from different server) why not for the league?
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 02-06-2023 at 01:16 PM.
    vinim likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast