Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: for prep master, does champ league count?

for prep master, does champ league count?

I think i have a perfect start for my Champ League game, but didn't count

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hey Manager, the "Prep Master" task that's currently available in Special Sponsor counts preparation level only for League and Cup matches. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by macmag123 View Post
    Hey Manager, the "Prep Master" task that's currently available in Special Sponsor counts preparation level only for League and Cup matches. Cheers!
    Then I don't understand why? Is Champ League less significant? I understand if association match does not count, but why champ league doesnt count as well?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Hi! This comes from the fact that Special Sponsor tasks can have different variations and conditions. Sometimes they are focused on multiple competitions, other times on one in particular, which doesn't mean some competition is less significant. This variety exists to bring new challenges and managerial experiences across the game.

Apprentice
    In other threads, Nordeus has confirmed that they do not control special sponsor and the tasks are created at random by AI.

They are such a joke

Addicted
    I think the reason is you can get eliminated from the Cup right on day 2 of the season but you have guaranteed 6matches in CL/SL. So it’ll take longer to complete the task if you’re not in Cup. On the other hand, not everyone plays in CL/SL but everyone starts playing the Cup and league so we all have a similar chance at completing the task earlier.

8 games fully rested and morale and you don t include CL? Are you joking? The earliest i can complete this task is in like 5 days...
    I m still around, LOL!

All managers qualify for League and Cup but not for CL or even SL.
    Obviously, the reason behind this task is here and It has sense if you want all managers to compete for It.
    Another discussion, is the time that has been given to complete It, but we should have no problems to achieve It...

I agree with this statement "All managers qualify for League and Cup but not for CL or even SL", but so does the FA tournament contributor, not every one has the fair chance to get 21 (those X1 or X 0).

For me, i think it should count CL, lol

BTW, when I read teh tasks, it said League and cup... In theory, Champ. League, is also a League XDD