Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Sinany03

Thread: Top eleven 5 years improvement -> trolled final cup games

Apprentice

Top eleven 5 years improvement -> trolled final cup games

Hi , after more than 5 years out , I did the mistake being back into the game during one month and what I saw, feew minutes ago, confirms me that it was a really bad decision. I thoughts that development team will add some improvement into the game engine and will keep away trolled result for finals. Guess what , they fucxed up everything, even more, made from this game a gambling game("find the red card losers" ). I am pretty sure that they are not paying any taxes having not declared such "feature". I remember that fifa team did the same until one day. Some minutes ago I lost in front of a team with 3 stars players, "I love" that!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Top eleven 5 years improvement -> trolled final cup games-top5.jpg  
    Last edited by ronnymvc; 02-24-2023 at 08:21 AM.
    missing T11 old form

Apprentice
    New season , and an old topic comes into the spot "the dice have been cast" before game starts for cup games.
    trolled in first round 1-3 (our players could do better with you around) , and qualified after second round even on half time losing with 1 . WTF is that? dramatical feature added to game engine.Top eleven 5 years improvement -> trolled final cup games-first.jpgTop eleven 5 years improvement -> trolled final cup games-second.jpg
    Last edited by ronnymvc; 03-03-2023 at 12:41 PM.
    missing T11 old form

Addicted
    This is the 3rd season in a row where I got matched with a similar quality team and lost in second round of cup. In all of them, I either lost by just one goal or even on aggregate. And all of them I later beat (comfortably) in the league or CL or SL. Cup is definitely designed/modeled differently.
    vinim and khris like this.