Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Proving Grounds: England - Live Now!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by vinim View Post
    another thing, I played 2 matches of that second phase and i didn't even have a foul in my favor. not even one. in 2 games.
    Pretty much the same.
    Just finished my 2nd match, only 1 foul/free kick that of course my MR with False Winger playstyle ballooned in to the stands (and the text commentary said it was close). Such a joke.
    And yes, only 1 free kick also in the first match.

And during normal matches i have at least 5 or 6 free kicks and score about 80% of them.
    Dumb game
    Last edited by Julandron; 03-10-2023 at 07:36 PM.
    vinim likes this.

Apprentice
    3rd match.
    1 foul received (1 free kick that was way off target of course)
    I put my MR with False Winger play style as my Striker position for the 2nd half and he hit everything way out.
    I give up with this stupid scripted money sucking game (I don’t spend any $)

There is something wrong with chapter 3. How can I win the match and make the match go to penalties?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    There is something wrong with chapter 3. How can I win the match and make the match go to penalties?
    Win the penalty shootout maybe?
    Nordeus is just terrible at explaining things, and well horrible with just the English language in general (and football knowledge of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    Win the penalty shootout maybe?
    Nordeus is just terrible at explaining things, and well horrible with just the English language in general (and football knowledge of course)
    Thanks for the explanation. Written like that, the tasks were weird.

Dreamer
    [Official] Proving Grounds: England - Live Now!-screenshot_20230313-151757.jpg

So weird, why this is easier than the level 2. They should swap level 2 and level 3.

Addicted
    This is f…ing stupid. I played the whole second half against Colombia with 11 red warnings in my squad; my striker was in GK position, GK is in AMC, defenders are wingers etc. Colombia team which has a higher AvQ than my team could not score 1 goal against 11 out-of-position players. My striker playing goalie even had a rating increase!

The sad thing is, I have to play this 100% scripted event to earn those skill bonuses, in the off chance that they actually have an impact, because my opponents are most likely playing it, too.
    Julandron likes this.

Rookie
    i do my best to try and give colombia a draw and i always score a late goal even though i'm playing people out of position subbing in bad players. it's so damn hard to try and draw intentionally.
    Last edited by royalarsenal; 03-19-2023 at 04:29 AM.
    Julandron and Sinany03 like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    This is f…ing stupid. I played the whole second half against Colombia with 11 red warnings in my squad; my striker was in GK position, GK is in AMC, defenders are wingers etc. Colombia team which has a higher AvQ than my team could not score 1 goal against 11 out-of-position players. My striker playing goalie even had a rating increase!

The sad thing is, I have to play this 100% scripted event to earn those skill bonuses, in the off chance that they actually have an impact, because my opponents are most likely playing it, too.
    Yup! Same.
    So ridiculous

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    i do my best to try and give colombia a draw and i always score a late goal even though i playing people out of position subbing in bad players. it's so damn hard to try and draw intentionally.
    That’s been my whole experience except the last one. I even had a match go to extra time, but then I scored on 113th min, after which the match time counter almost immediately jumped to 119.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast