Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Taliyah25

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Earth Day Community Challenge

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Earth Day Community Challenge

[Official] Earth Day Community Challenge-wn-15-.jpg

Hi Managers,

Earth Day is around the corner and we are honoring the occasion with a special challenge!

Join our Earth Day Community Challenge to inspire awareness of and appreciation for our environment! How to participate?
    - Visit "Ground" > "Stadium" > "Pitch"
    - Select the eco-inspired Pitch Pattern that's been gifted to all Managers and press "Save" to apply it to your stadium
    - Play matches on this Pitch Pattern until April 22!

That's it! Help us reach 600 000 matches played on this Pitch Pattern and we'll unlock a special reward for everybody! Let's go!
    khris likes this.

Dreamer
    But... I don't get the gift yet...

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    But... I don't get the gift yet...
    Hey Manager, the new Pitch Pattern should be unlocked and available in your Pitch Pattern inventory in the Grounds section. If you don't see it yet, please try restarting the app or send me in a private message your Manager ID so we can check it. Thanks!

Dreamer
    It's there now. Thank you...

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    [Official] Earth Day Community Challenge-wn-34-.jpg

We have hit the amazing 1.8M matches played on our Earth Day pitch pattern! Great job on completing the Community Challenge and helping raise awareness on the importance of keeping our planet in great shape.

We’ve unlocked a special emblem inspired by Earth Day for all Managers! Visit the Shop to claim it.

Happy Earth Day, Managers!