Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Birthday Fan Art Contest

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Birthday Fan Art Contest

[Official] Birthday Fan Art Contest-wn-18-.jpg

Only one day left until Top Eleven's 13th Birthday!

In celebration of 13 years of Top Eleven we have opened a special Birthday Fan Art Contest! 🎉

Design an original emblem and enter the contest for a chance to earn amazing rewards and see your design come to life in Top Eleven! How?

• Submit your original design of an emblem in the .jpg or .png format to the following email address: community.contests@topeleven.com and enter the race; Include your full name, age, country, club name and Manager ID in your submission;
    • Make sure to read the full Terms and Conditions: https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...onditions.html;
    • Contest starts at 12:00:00 PM CEST on 8 May 2023;
    • Contest ends at 11:59:59 PM CEST on 15 May 2023;

The winning design will be featured in the game and the Manager behind it will receive valuable rewards. Celebrate by sharing your creativity with us and join the contest, Managers!

------------------------------------------------

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE. THE CONTEST BEGINS AT 12:00:00 PM CEST ON 8 MAY 2023 AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 PM CEST ON 15 MAY 2023. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SUBJECT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS LOCATED AT: https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...onditions.html

Happy birthday Top Eleven

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kartilage View Post
    Happy birthday Top Eleven

Lightforester Fc

Here some emblem shapes if you need them:

[Official] Top Eleven 2023 Emblem Fan Art Contest!