Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Stadium Upgrade

Stadium Upgrade

Is it worth upgrading stadium straight away or upgrading seats first?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Is it worth upgrading stadium straight away or upgrading seats first?

Stadium first, seats are useless!
    Mohamed Sultan likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I totally confirm seats are just rubbish! I did upgrade the seats from 200 to 800, and after I upgraded the stadium all the seats were not kept and simply erased. I lost 16 days for that s***! They could have programmed the upgrade a bit better, for having 1800 seats at the end when you upgrade the stadium AFTER the seats (hey after all, that's just a game huh!). In 16 days I could have done waaaaaaaay more interesting things!

Thx bro!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by -NMR- View Post
    I totally confirm seats are just rubbish! I did upgrade the seats from 200 to 800, and after I upgraded the stadium all the seats were not kept and simply erased. I lost 16 days for that s***! They could have programmed the upgrade a bit better, for having 1800 seats at the end when you upgrade the stadium AFTER the seats (hey after all, that's just a game huh!). In 16 days I could have done waaaaaaaay more interesting things!
    That's what I thought would happen when I was considering doing seat upgrades. Will always do up the main stadium as a result, though will be the only one I consider using tokens to speed it as it takes so bloody long compared to the others.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

I was told to upgrade the stadium first, then at the end when the stadium is "maxed out", upgrade the seats (if possible).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    That's what I thought would happen when I was considering doing seat upgrades. Will always do up the main stadium as a result, though will be the only one I consider using tokens to speed it as it takes so bloody long compared to the others.
    There are capacity caps on every league so be careful your not speeding up the upgrade and then cant use the seats anyway. What level you on, someone will be able to tell you its level cap

Addicted
    wow....wrong info in this thread...

upgrade seats first, then upgrade stadium. Same cost, same length of time, but you get to take advantage on increased tickets sales after each seat upgrade.

Stadium Upgrade-stadium1.jpgStadium Upgrade-stadium2.jpgStadium Upgrade-stadium3.jpgStadium Upgrade-stadium4.jpg

as the photos above show, each seat upgrade decreases the cost and length of time for the stadium upgrade.

So which one is it in the end? Do the seat upgrades simply disappear when you upgrade the stadium or do they remain in place and become part of the new stadium?

Addicted
    They remain in place and become part of the stadium.

Right now I am on level 5 and have a level 3 stadium (small town stadium). I started with 7000 seats. After the small seat upgrade, I had 8500 seats, then the medium seat upgrade to go to 10,000 seats, then the large upgrade to 11,500 seats. I'm currently upgrading to medium town stadium. It takes 3 days and I'll have 13,000 seats. The seats don't disappear b/c the medium town stadium has 13,000 seats.

The upgrade from small to medium town stadium takes 16 days (like all stadium upgrades) and adds 6,000 seats. Doing seat upgrades, 1500 seats at a time, allows you to take advantage of the increased ticket sales every 4 or 5 days and you still get 6,000 extra seats when the upgrades are finished (in 16 days).
    herdo#2 and Pista like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast