Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Matchmaking Improvements : FALSE

They ruined this game, we had training and knowledge, now nothing matters but paying for overall through frenzy, coaches, personal trainer. Not gonna play against 160+ whales, but tank until they fix this or to give up when my powertrained team becomes old. Who will stay and play this way, it's pointless and many diamond/ultimate associations is going to quit, only hard core p2w will stay cuz their 180-200% teams can win, everyone else is on losing side. This is not an improvement, this is game over.
    vinim likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by senicro View Post
    They ruined this game, we had training and knowledge, now nothing matters but paying for overall through frenzy, coaches, personal trainer. Not gonna play against 160+ whales, but tank until they fix this or to give up when my powertrained team becomes old. Who will stay and play this way, it's pointless and many diamond/ultimate associations is going to quit, only hard core p2w will stay cuz their 180-200% teams can win, everyone else is on losing side. This is not an improvement, this is game over.
    I hear you

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    vinim likes this.

League draws are terrible, even X2 might be a difficult feat to accomplish.
    vinim likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Apprentice
    Level 106 and yet again I am 15 -30% lower than all other teams in my league. Will finish last this year, which would be fine apart from the damage it does to my association. Why can't the league drawable as simple as it should be. Is it because I refuse to spend money now that the game is so broken?
    vinim and khris like this.

Rookie
    They did, they optimize it for their wallet lol, look at now, ads everywhere and all
    vinim likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    "Hi Managers,
    Based on your feedback, we are continuously fine-tuning the current matchmaking system in order to improve the overall playing experience and encourage fair play across the game."
    This must be a bad joke.
    How can it be fair to play vs a +1 level teams ? They buy with few tokens scout players for our level.
    feedback ? bs
    I wrote many times that playing vs different levels it's not fair, unless we can face them as same level, like we do in associations.
    vinim likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    "Hi Managers,
    Based on your feedback, we are continuously fine-tuning the current matchmaking system in order to improve the overall playing experience and encourage fair play across the game."
    What they were trying to say by this quote:

We have looked deep within our pockets and we have observed an increase in sales when people that spend money play in the same competition with other people that spend money, thus making us even more profit.
    Sorry that it happens to you, but at the end of the day, this company is still a business, and we are judging success based on our profit margins, and not whether the customers are happy or not.

Ever since they released the DRAW FRENZY event you can see how they keep pushing the same agenda of spending money in the store with so many bundles.
    They even dared to put the recent event sets in store for money (3-5-12 euros). They think we are stupid, otherwise i have no idea how can a company be so clueless...Or i do (see the previous answer i gave above).
    RaulLopes and vinim like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    What they were trying to say by this quote:

We have looked deep within our pockets and we have observed an increase in sales when people that spend money play in the same competition with other people that spend money, thus making us even more profit.
    Sorry that it happens to you, but at the end of the day, this company is still a business, and we are judging success based on our profit margins, and not whether the customers are happy or not.

Ever since they released the DRAW FRENZY event you can see how they keep pushing the same agenda of spending money in the store with so many bundles.
    They even dared to put the recent event sets in store for money (3-5-12 euros). They think we are stupid, otherwise i have no idea how can a company be so clueless...Or i do (see the previous answer i gave above).
    Oh, absolutely! It's crystal clear that Nordeus is solely focused on raking in those profits and has completely forgotten about the true essence of the game – team management. Gone are the days when skill and strategy mattered; now, it's all about throwing money at the game to achieve your goals through sheer brute force.

But hey, who can blame them? They've done their research and realized that when big spenders compete against other big spenders, it's a goldmine for their revenue. Who cares if the players are actually enjoying the game, right? Profit margins are what truly define success for them, not customer satisfaction.

And don't get me started on their ingenious "DRAW FRENZY" event, a brilliant ploy to keep luring players into spending money on those irresistible bundles in the store. Oh, but they didn't stop there! Now they're shamelessly selling event sets for actual money – it's like they think we're all a bunch of gullible fools. Well, maybe we are, or perhaps the joke's on us for believing they'd prioritize anything other than their bottom line. Bravo, Nordeus, bravo!
    SuperDunk likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    "Hi Managers,
    This must be a bad joke.
    How can it be fair to play vs a +1 level teams ? They buy with few tokens scout players for our level.
    feedback ? bs
    I wrote many times that playing vs different levels it's not fair, unless we can face them as same level, like we do in associations.
    They are full of it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12