Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By MARCO CAIA
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk
  • 1 Post By pleasures

Thread: The amazing reality of top eleven

Dreamer

The amazing reality of top eleven

True story, in special sponsor, the task winning streak 7 matches to get points, get 21 points in one Association tournament to get points. So here is the amazing reality, which goes hand in hand with the results in the various cup finals I have lost. I was 6 out of seven matches to get the special sponsor points in a winning streak and accumulated 18 points in my association tournament so I am one win away from winning the points in the winning streak task and I am 3 points away from getting my points in the association task.

Mind you I beat the same team in the association tournament 5-1 in the first game. So does anyone want to guess? Yes. you guessed it, tied 1-1 and lost two in one game, lost two tasks that were so close to being won. To what conclusion does one have to arrive at this point? The only conclusion one can arrive at is that this was not casual at all. You cannot tie 1-1 against a team you previously have demolished and strangely enough the tie comes on the heels of two tasks in which you just need one more win to get points from both. The only possible explanation, they make you lose what they want you to lose and win what they want you to win and plausible deniability does the rest.
    vinim and KNVBergkamp like this.

Play friendly game with 1 star team and finish task.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Not sure if is a coincidence or not but I messed up on my 7th game as well. Personally I highly doubt Top Eleven would go that far especially when you can exploit the system for that task.

The way I've done it, I used my subs as a 2nd team and played 7 friendly game and got it. I just played against a friend who is much lower in level (1star) x7 times and got it. I recommend you do the same as is a legit thing to do.

With the rest, is the magic factor that is in the game, hard to fight against.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    True story, in special sponsor, the task winning streak 7 matches to get points, get 21 points in one Association tournament to get points. So here is the amazing reality, which goes hand in hand with the results in the various cup finals I have lost. I was 6 out of seven matches to get the special sponsor points in a winning streak and accumulated 18 points in my association tournament so I am one win away from winning the points in the winning streak task and I am 3 points away from getting my points in the association task.

Mind you I beat the same team in the association tournament 5-1 in the first game. So does anyone want to guess? Yes. you guessed it, tied 1-1 and lost two in one game, lost two tasks that were so close to being won. To what conclusion does one have to arrive at this point? The only conclusion one can arrive at is that this was not casual at all. You cannot tie 1-1 against a team you previously have demolished and strangely enough the tie comes on the heels of two tasks in which you just need one more win to get points from both. The only possible explanation, they make you lose what they want you to lose and win what they want you to win and plausible deniability does the rest.
    You create a guest account and you are playing friendlies with your main account, that is the easiest way you can complete the sponsor task.
    VicentaOKeefe likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Apprentice
    I won a CL 2nd leg game , however over both legs the match was now tied...so it went to penalties and I end up losing and therefore losing my streak! Can't make up the stuff this game delivers to us!

Yep, friendlies agaionst much lesser opponents is the way to go on this one.
    Not much you can do about the Associations unfortunately. I too was 3 points away and managed to lose the 2nd game against the opponent that I had beaten 3-1 in the first game.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 123
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Yep, friendlies agaionst much lesser opponents is the way to go on this one.
    Not much you can do about the Associations unfortunately. I too was 3 points away and managed to lose the 2nd game against the opponent that I had beaten 3-1 in the first game.
    by this you know it's all fixed

Apprentice
    Got done on this one last season, won a champions league game as my 6th win, but the win meant the game was tied on aggregate. They won the penalty shoot out, so even though I won the game, it didn't get counted as such!!
    khris likes this.