Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Football cap fusion

Does anyone have an idea on when this resets.???
    Is it going to reset when the league day changes...... Or when the event had started?

DrStråñgë11
    Altiplano likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace97 View Post
    I’ve just got Jose staring at me and I can’t do anything
    Hey Wallace97,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Can you relog in and check if it works now? Let me know.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    Won't let me drag it onto the training centre - maybe only option is to sell??
    No... not drag it. It's just extract another 5 stuff others than the training center. You can check on the yellow i for info

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangeplays View Post
    Does anyone have an idea on when this resets.???
    Is it going to reset when the league day changes...... Or when the event had started?

DrStråñgë11
    Hi DrStråñgë11,

The 24h cooldown for rewards claiming starts counting down when you claim a reward.
    If you are referring to the cooldown period of Training Centres, it can vary depending on the centre level, so make sure to keep an eye on the clock icon next to it. You can speed up the cooldown or use other Training Centers to continue producing items in the meantime.

Best,
    Taliyah25

Addicted
    used 150+ energy, spended 15 tokens for extra energy and reset cooldown bubbles jumping like crazy preventing merge, now again on cooldown, no plan to spend any tokens again, merging 2xu21 player give 3 star player, really??? another attempt to reach in pocket giving nothing in return
    Tonke and vinim like this.

Addicted
    Event had disappeared.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    davewootton1964 and vinim like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Event had disappeared.

I think they realized how silly this event is. Another useless slot machine based on other games that have become popular, with beastly proposals to addict the innocent.
    Tonke likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by vinim View Post
    I think they realized how silly this event is. Another useless slot machine based on other games that have become popular, with beastly proposals to addict the innocent.
    Another new event that has crapped out - two events this season both crashed. If it has timed out there should be some indication the event is closing for the day! Does anyone know how long the event runs for daily?

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Event had disappeared.

Hey Guido,

We have temporarily disabled Football Camp in order to ensure a smooth experience in the event for all Managers. Very sorry for the interruption and inconvenience this is causing. We are actively working on bringing it back. Note that all progress made in the event will be saved. As soon as we have an update on this, I'll share here. Thank you for bearing with us while we tackle this.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    Administrator
    Hey all,

The event has been reenabled and you can pick up where you left off. All progress in the event has been saved.
    Apologies again for the inconvenience this might've caused. In case you don't see the event, please try relogging in and let me know if that doesn't help.

Best,
    Taliyah25

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast