Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Football cap fusion

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hey all,

The event has been reenabled and you can pick up where you left off. All progress in the event has been saved.
    Apologies again for the inconvenience this might've caused. In case you don't see the event, please try relogging in and let me know if that doesn't help.

Best,
    Taliyah25

Still on cool down for **** knows how long though.
    vinim likes this.

Famous
    I know. Let’s bake a cake.
    With rocks
    And mud
    And mermaid eggs
    And unicorn “milk”
    And let’s call it a “special event” cake.
    And watch the ****nuckles buy into it!!!
    How they laugh at us.
    Cabrones.
    vinim and MARCO CAIA like this.

Addicted
    Total waste of time, can't see the point of it and certainly will not be wasting tokens or any more time on it.
    MARCO CAIA likes this.

Can you guys state more clearly on this training centre cool down period thing? No indication on how many times later after clicking it will need to cool down, how long it will take for the cool down to finish

Rookie
    This has to be one of the worst ideas i have ever seen in a game lolol

Greg: "Hey i got an idea! How about we make people waste tons of time merging identical objects, as if they were 2 year old toddlers, so they actually feel accomplished in this game?"

Tim: "I don't know, feels like something is missing"

Greg: "I know! How about we make people waste money to actually waste time merging objects?"

Tim: "Now that's the T11 spirit! Good job!"
    vinim, MARCO CAIA and Altiplano like this.

Rookie
    Personally I was hoping it would be way more complicated so I could avoid my wife and family for longer than the 6 months it's gonna take me to work
    this out 😆

Dreamer
    It seems that we must open all training just to get rid other players. If not it will be crowded and stuck.

Dreamer
    Hey Dave,

Similar to Training Centres, Equipment bags are used to produce items, more specifically Currency items and Training Centres.

While Currencies can be claimed as a reward, Training Centres allow you to develop players with different roles and increase the level of your Training Centres.
    Training Centres of higher levels produce better items, so depending on what you would like to focus on developing throughout the event, you can use Equipment bags to improve Training Centres and collect currencies, or sell them to get additional Energy.

Note that Equipment bags drop items once it's maxed out, that is on level 5.

Hope this info helps, let us know if any other questions arise.

Best,
    Taliyah25
    It; 's a ridiculous waste of time and tokens as much of the Nordeus special events. God forbid you should just give us some type of event like the video drills completely free to us. This type of event to be a good one ought to have been a video-watching event like video drills and the rewards randomly given. This game will always be a money-making machine for the powers that be, Fairenss and fun and free reward systems will never be employed in here, Scrooges at best!

Apprentice
    It's probably the worst and dumbest event they've ever put into the game. Nothing improves in terms of management, management, training. But dumb events like this come up every season. Nordeous laughing at the idiots who still play this game.

Dreamer
    Hey Guido,

We have temporarily disabled Football Camp in order to ensure a smooth experience in the event for all Managers. Very sorry for the interruption and inconvenience this is causing. We are actively working on bringing it back. Note that all progress made in the event will be saved. As soon as we have an update on this, I'll share here. Thank you for bearing with us while we tackle this.
    Please don't

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast