Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The predictability of this game is astounding

  1. #1
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    457

    The predictability of this game is astounding

    It has gotten to be so predictable that it's sickening. The averages are always so predictable I can almost predict with certainty the results of each game 98% of the time. Look at the averages, when you look at the form of a team it can almost tell you with certainty the outcome of the next game. If you are going to play a much stronger team with a wwwww form it's useless to think you will ever win that game, a stronger team between 10% and 15% with a form of WWWWL and you are playing it next, you will lose 95% chance and 5% chance you can squeeze a draw but it's unlikely. Other teams work the same way except those who are tanking their teams you know those you can beat almost 100% of the time. It's really sad that there are very few upsets and if they actually happen they seem to be against me but almost never in favor. When was the last time any of you won against a team 20% plus stronger? I mean one that is not tanking the team? Yeah, really!

  2. #2
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,245
    If you started losing against teams 20% weaker than you would you be on here praising the game's realism?

  3. #3
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    If you started losing against teams 20% weaker than you would you be on here praising the game's realism?
    Sometimes I have lost to teams far weaker than mine, in fact, more often than I would want to, However, you are seemingly missing the point

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    16