Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Teamplay drill???

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Guys check the youtube channel Mamum prefer gaming........ it is a great help
    dont need or want help, just dont want nordeus hand in my walet and giving nothing in return, there are othet games in the world
    vinim, jarharnamme and senicro like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    11 years too..and the new training drill is so ridiculous i decide to comeback to the fuking worse nonresponsive forum on the internet. and here i am.
    i train my player to their death and their sharpness still isnt increase to 5 from 4. is it a bug or what? wtf!
    Khris responds

Addicted
    Man, this new training system only receives negative comments everywhere.. Ouch. In the main top eleven facebook page 810 comments and not a single positive comment. Unbelievable.
    To get only 10 training bonuses is hard as hell and sharpness in in other dimension.
    Last edited by tomu741; 11-08-2023 at 06:45 AM.
    vinim, Jernet and jarharnamme like this.

All i can say WELL DONE Top Eleven you have now completely ruined a good game by messing around with this stupid and utterly pointless way to train your team. I could get max team training bonus last season NOW i have tried with the same training plan and i cant get them any where near.

It is going to cost 3x more rests to get the team ready for action, you will need to use so many more rests to get team training bonuses to max, Having the 1x rest/moral/etc gifts sent to by other players is from the dark ages and needs to be increased. I am sure there will be so many managers leaving if not left already due to this pay to play game.
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    X2 coach bonus offers are increased to 3 times.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    X2 coach bonus offers are increased to 3 times.
    I think it's not X2, but X1.5. Today it's 4 times now. We'll see for tomorrow.

Teamplay drill???-screenshot_20231108-221111.jpg
    vinim and RaiKo like this.

Apprentice
    It only gets worse, it only gets worse, it only gets worse.

Addicted
    They are no sense ****ty videos. Actually, it's very similar with old training team maintenance. Only you need to collect daily free team play drills in shop. So every season day, the optimal training session to fill team bonus bars and sharpen your players may be in different way. Don't forget to build full 28 squad with 3 equal zones and stay in discipline.

Rookie
    I can't take that guys videos seriously anyone with the amount of rest packs he has, has NO right giving advice on training to people who are struggling to train people

Rookie
    Nordeus certainly don’t need any help in screwing up this game, they are intent in forcing through pay to play for all aspects! That may be OK if they dealt with the issues that have been plaguing this game for years, but of course, that does not bring in money! I bow to the masterminds who took in the latest ‘wonderful’ training developments - you can hear the players footsteps heading towards the door.
    vinim and Jernet like this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast