Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Liam Strong
  • 3 Post By Baron Von Gorzien
  • 1 Post By pleasures

Thread: Lost 40% condition in ONE match!

Rookie

Lost 40% condition in ONE match!

Just played my first league match - all players between 94 and 99% and superb moral at the start. Played man to man and high press (which I know loses you more condition but its how I nearly always set up against a strong team).

My players are all 55% or less after the game.

What a joke!!!

And the new training is a pile of poo as well - I give up with this greedy shower.
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    You cant expect to not loose condition with man to man and high press together . Even if there was that hot weather

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Strong View Post
    Just played my first league match - all players between 94 and 99% and superb moral at the start. Played man to man and high press (which I know loses you more condition but its how I nearly always set up against a strong team).

My players are all 55% or less after the game.

What a joke!!!

And the new training is a pile of poo as well - I give up with this greedy shower.
    They want to force you to spend more and more. Not only with this new training system, but also tiring the players more. I also watched what you said, it happened to me in every game. Incredible. The number of green briefcases earned every x days is irrelevant next to what one would need to spend every day. Impossible to keep playing.

i also noticed the players are getting more tired. Before it was about 15-20%, now is 20-25%

The situation is very clear, this has become a pure pay to win. The game is ridiculous right now. Nobody cares about this situation.

Should Nordeus have time to make "changes"? What a joke. Nordeus was very quick to remove transfers throughout the season among various players in a very short time, only reducing transfers in the last week. The feedback was immediate, as soon as the situation didn't suit him.

This means that when they want it takes them very little time to make changes.
    If nothing has changed in all these months (years?) it means they don't want to change.

Do you think they don't read the forum? Or reddit? Or Discord? Or Facebook? Heck the game was born there! So yes, I assure you they read everything.

In the end Top Eleven is just a name, there is nothing from the original game. There's no point in worrying about it now.

Just quit.

And find a better game, like the real Top Eleven was.
    SuperDunk, Tonke and vinim like this.

This has been reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Arebknhkk View Post
    Wow, that sounds frustrating! It seems like the match conditions and the new training system didn't work in your favor. It can be tough when things don't go as expected. Hang in there, maybe a different approach or some adjustments could improve your experience. Don't give up just yet!
    Are you a Nordeus bot? Let it go.

Apprentice
    Similarly....all payers were on superb morale. Played 2 games 1 win and 1 draw. All players , bar 1, are now only on good morale. The other is on very good. Money grabbing bstards
    khris likes this.

Apprentice
    you win the game, score, I don't know, 4x0 or 5x0, and your players lose morale. WHY? You have 2 games a day, you get 7 green boosters every who knows how many days and one when exchanging with another player. And you have to train, and now you have to train MUCH more... as another player said in another topic, it stopped being pay to win and became pay to play.

It only gets worse, it only gets worse. It's been a while since there's been a crappy change that actually improves the game.

Dreamer

And i lost morale after one game in the same day

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This has been reported.
    Never, ever since I started playing this game did I lose morale from one game to another on the same day. You always retained the morale from one game to another. Now we lose morale from game to game? WTH? This is too much now! They better correct this crap! Please report this as well!