Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Taffy1956
  • 1 Post By tomu741

Thread: Its A joke

Its A joke

I started playing this game about ten years ago and got up to about level 60 which at the time was one of the highest levels in the game! But I was fed up of the injustices in the game mainly the unfair leagues with such big difference in the rating of teams in a league? And said so on the forum and got a lot of abuse for it!
    after about 3 years or so I came back and started playing again from scratch and was enjoying it even thou certain thing had not change? Now I'm getting up to a decent level again about 40 the same old problem is occurring again! When will they put a proper league system in with only 4 promoted and 4 relegated? And implementing relegation will stop the cheats in the game! So make all the competition fair to play for everyone and not for the big money spenders! I know it will take little time to do this but surely you can?
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    No doubt league system is old and outdated. It makes a core of the game to suffer. Association model probably would be best for this.

But longer i think, more i dont want that league system would get a rework. Why? Because Nordeus only do something for profit only. If i see what was reworked, went viral the bad way. Negotiations, association with those multiplayers and at last training... everything just went not the way we wanted. Im not talking about playstyles whose effect still are not clear enough. They just do something but what?
    And the whole event section is just a way to pay to win.

So be careful to suggest something to change or wishing that something would change because it goes the bad way... for profit mostly.

There is no single good update since 2017 when new pitch layer was introduced.
    Last edited by tomu741; 11-16-2023 at 12:35 PM.
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    I remember when, a long time ago, when you got promoted you needed to go to the transfer market to compete because half the teams were better than you and the rest were worse. It seemed a fairer way rather than the current system of pairing every up on a similar level. It made the game more interesting and more involved. I personally like the idea of 4 up and 4 down as long as there are penalties for relegation, not sure how or what they could apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy1956 View Post
    I started playing this game about ten years ago and got up to about level 60 which at the time was one of the highest levels in the game! But I was fed up of the injustices in the game mainly the unfair leagues with such big difference in the rating of teams in a league? And said so on the forum and got a lot of abuse for it!
    after about 3 years or so I came back and started playing again from scratch and was enjoying it even thou certain thing had not change? Now I'm getting up to a decent level again about 40 the same old problem is occurring again! When will they put a proper league system in with only 4 promoted and 4 relegated? And implementing relegation will stop the cheats in the game! So make all the competition fair to play for everyone and not for the big money spenders! I know it will take little time to do this but surely you can?
    Yes they would have the top 4 promoted and enter the champions league as now; places 5 to 10 would NOT get promote but places 5 to 8 enter the super league. And finally places 11 to 14 would be demoted a a star deducted from the players!