Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] UPDATED Training Tweaks - 3 December 2023

Stop playing, like I did.

As thousands of people have done. These fake press releases are ridiculous. They don't make sense.

Go down among the humans and talk seriously with the players.

For now I only read sentences.

This message just shows how scared you are of losing your entire fan base, as is already happening.

Quit the game.
    RaulLopes and vinim like this.

Rookie
    Every improvement or addition Nordeus makes seems like another way to extract money from its users. The game is repetitive, with non-existent support.

Foolish are those who believe they received mass messages from users; it's more likely they noticed the decrease in users logging into the game, prompting yet another way to unbalance resource usage in the game to coerce real money spending to sustain the team.

They only act in situations that impact their finances

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by RaulLopes View Post
    Every improvement or addition Nordeus makes seems like another way to extract money from its users. The game is repetitive, with non-existent support.

Foolish are those who believe they received mass messages from users; it's more likely they noticed the decrease in users logging into the game, prompting yet another way to unbalance resource usage in the game to coerce real money spending to sustain the team.

They only act in situations that impact their finances
    They must have realized that something was wrong, for them, with the decrease in video views, purchases and such. That's all that matters: that the players make them earn a lot of money.
    RaulLopes likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    I dont see anything has changed too. Now let's wait for the new season and another bombshell...
    it wont be changed mutch, just covered with gift paper, as it say here in my country, you can make a pie with s**t that is not a problem, but no one will eat it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12