Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By johnnystoneiii
  • 1 Post By johnnystoneiii
  • 1 Post By Guido van den Berg

Thread: Too many supporters!

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Posts
    40

    Too many supporters!

    Another reason not to spend money.

    Dude had 10 supporters, all accounts with clubs at 20 pct...same owner name.
    vinim likes this.

  2. #2
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnystoneiii View Post
    Another reason not to spend money.

    Dude had 10 supporters, all accounts with clubs at 20 pct...same owner name.
    faced that many times, same city, lvl, same name or similar enough to be same, 3 john and 2 johny,etc, but even if they are not same, there is top eleven groups where ppl gatter and bring support for all or just important matches.
    i complained about it few times, even give some ideas and suggestions, but no one cared so dont think now will be different

  3. #3
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,342
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnystoneiii View Post
    Another reason not to spend money.

    Dude had 10 supporters, all accounts with clubs at 20 pct...same owner name.
    Report this to the support, this is forbidden and we already had bans for this issue.
    You can not support yourself with multies.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Kris. What is best way to report? I know it's the same dude because his name and location were all the same on all the accounts, just with 1, 2, 3 etc on each name.
    khris likes this.

  5. #5
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Report this to the support, this is forbidden and we already had bans for this issue.
    You can not support yourself with multies.
    I have 3 accounts and I support myself all the time. Is that forbidden?
    khris likes this.

  6. #6
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    616
    he says yes, banable offense iirc

  7. #7
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,342
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnystoneiii View Post
    Thanks Kris. What is best way to report? I know it's the same dude because his name and location were all the same on all the accounts, just with 1, 2, 3 etc on each name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I have 3 accounts and I support myself all the time. Is that forbidden?
    Yep, we had bans due self support... Flagrant cases where multies share location and names or pictures are common cases that can be reported. Remember that the Game terms and conditions do a mention to the single identity when you use one account, to login - so dont share accounts with someone else please- or to have a benefit for a main account.
    Of course you can have a brother supporting you and sharing location, but when accounts ip/device is shared, names are so obvious and pictures too, and the cases are so flagrant, this can turn into a ban.
    https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1