Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: New matchmaking system will come in Q1 2024!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Probably would come in top eleven 2025 .
    the promise this game will improve is an illusion. Just look at what they are doing. So far they have improved nothing except that stupid away goal rule which determines very little, much, much less than the unfair pairings to which we are subjected season after season. There has been a slight improvement but not as much as we should see. Prices of items throughout the game are not sustainable for normal people who simply want to play and have fun. This game is for the professionals now, who take this game as a real job and as if this were reality. Spending money galore. Prices increased every season. It's insane. This whole game needs to be rehauled and rebuilt from scratch not simply updated. It's the format that also needs drastic modifications. The other thing they have done is they, not in every case though, tightened up the amount of goals by which we win, making the result a little more realistic.
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    Really, you cant do anything about this.
    Look, people wrote long manifestos and guess what - that was the most useless thing because noone really cared about this.
    The game changes very little but mostly in the areas noone really wants or not care at all.
    In this forum there is written so many things that you can write a book but well results are disappointing. And it is disappointing because communication was and still is very bad. And everything only is done for profit and only profit. If you cant see ways how it would benefit it, it's just not worth to do something...

You should accept it and play the game how it is nowdays (even if it in very poor condition) or leave it. Because you cant change anything instead of moaning a bit from day to day.
    vinim and maloukees like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Really, you cant do anything about this.
    Look, people wrote long manifestos and guess what - that was the most useless thing because noone really cared about this.
    The game changes very little but mostly in the areas noone really wants or not care at all.
    In this forum there is written so many things that you can write a book but well results are disappointing. And it is disappointing because communication was and still is very bad. And everything only is done for profit and only profit. If you cant see ways how it would benefit it, it's just not worth to do something...

You should accept it and play the game how it is nowdays (even if it in very poor condition) or leave it. Because you cant change anything instead of moaning a bit from day to day.
    You are right in many ways. Sometimes I still cannot understand why I am still wasting my time in this game. I need to do some self-examination and understand why I am still subjecting myself to being upset at the fact that they care very little about what we would like to see implemented and changed. The only thing that changes in reality is the prices of the things they sell in an upward trend. I am all for people being in business to make money but to do it in a fair way not taken in by greed like these people do. It's never enough for them, never. A game like this should have no problems finding sponsors in the professional football arena where they could make so much more money while keeping the game affordable and fair for all. They could find advertisers of football goods and teams to which they could stop riding on the backs of the players and also be able to make changes to the game that would make it better, more realistic, and fun for all. I will have to give them and myself a deadline and then if they do not truly improve big time I should abandon the game

Addicted

New matchmaking system will come in Q1 2024!

it’s finally here guys. finally got a different type of draw than the old one. hope it’s much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by theclubofwins; 01-30-2024 at 04:21 AM.

Rookie
    I hope you're talking about food you ordered and not the "new matchmaking system" that exists in kris head.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    it’s finally here guys. finally got a different type of draw than the old one. hope it’s much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wish... My worst drawing ever!!!

I'm just below 80% in the League I'm 1 of the weakest now.. and well trained teams. the strongest in % is now 108% then 102% and for of between 90-100%..
    I give up already the League title...

By the way I won the last 12 league Titles and for the rest 2nd places....

I read many time about unfair drawings... but until now never saw it.. always more or less same quality now I'm 20-30% below the strongest teams...
    I guess hard time just to reach #4 or even promote...

Addicted
    So they messed up the entire league draw. I have 3 teams of equal quality, ranged in different levels (101, 77, 29). The average of the opponent teams goes from 77% to 191%. There is absolutely no chance for any of my teams to finish top 3, which will harm my association big time next season.
    Last edited by Guido van den Berg; 01-30-2024 at 06:45 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    So they messed up the entire league draw. I have 3 teams of equal quality, ranged in different levels (101, 77, 29). The average of the opponent teams goes from 77% to 191%. There is absolutely no chance for any of my teams to finish top 3, which will harm my association big time next season.
    So it looks more worse then ever

Rookie
    It has worked out fantastic for me and my association players.
    We all have new league opponents.
    We are all in competitive leagues where most teams are within 20%, apart from 3 or 4 that are 30-40% lower and appear to be abandoned.

Great improvement.

It is absolute horse **** for me. Have been top 3 in the league last 4 seasons. This season I am at 113%. My league has 4 130%+ players, another 5 at 120+%. Then 2 sweats that are around 100% but have 1% defenders and 160%+ in every other position. And finally for some reason 2 players at 50%.

Can't wait to smash those 2 guys 12-0, then lose every other game this season. Going to be so much fun. I'm sure my association will also be delighted. Thanks Nordeus!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast