Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: New matchmaking system will come in Q1 2024!

Addicted

Post New matchmaking system will come in Q1 2024!

I'm so excited about that may be end of the team AvQ manipulation in new season draws.

New matchmaking system will come in Q1 2024!-addtext_12-22-08.39.30.jpg
    arn3mbarga and maloukees like this.

If this is true, everyone can play for free. No need invest money and no need watch videos.

Addicted
    i would like to see how it affects that teams who have super mutant attacking players and rookie midfielders. Whose have those fake team ratings.
    I better would like to see league system revamp because it would solve a lot of current problems.
    vinim likes this.

It won't make any difference As soon as Day 1 starts and all the token heavy players improve there team by at least 20% with there 200% players you'll still lose. There's no way Nordeus are going to not want players to watch videos there already missing out on revenue due to them ruining the game by making it pay to win. Along with the fact there already panicking about all the players that have left due to them ruining the training including myself on the 31st December after nearly 9 years
    vinim and Taffy1956 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I'm so excited about that may be end of the team AvQ manipulation in new season draws.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AddText_12-22-08.39.30.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	140769
    What manipulation are you talking about?

I can t get a fair draw since April-May....
    Have been struggling to get a X3 coefficient despite buying trainers, sponsors, boost lab, monthly card etc....

If they get the draws the same they have been prior to April-May, then it is a step in the right direction.
    Because i used to own 5 teams in the same associations and each one would get a minimum of 3 trophies every season.
    After April-May i somehow managed to get very hard opponents...

I even had less than 1% rating at the end of the season after i sold some of my starters.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 12-22-2023 at 08:34 PM.
    Taffy1956 likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

New matchmaking system will come in Q1 2024!-disgrace.jpg

I think my previous post says it all on how fair the draws have been lately.
    On that account i am currently on 92% rating and i can t promote because all the other teams are 110-120%.
    I will keep my 160% player and will see how "fair" my draw will be next season.
    Taffy1956 likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Rookie
    If so, in every association competition every week, there are always 2 associations that are one star higher than the other 2 associations, then they have done it.

That's how it is now

The image is low quality. Can someone explain what it says?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnystoneiii View Post
    The image is low quality. Can someone explain what it says?
    it sound like politicians, many words but not much saying

Famous
    Hope it going to be like the FA.... with no more remove of 20% and like a promotion and regulation rule so the level system is completely done with... finally we can see who are the best managers then..... and ofcourse play only same teams in your league... I’m exicited hope it is true..... Finally waiting for this so so so long

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast