Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: TE! you should know which is spending money and the other is making money

Rookie

TE! you should know which is spending money and the other is making money

From the Red Light District of the Netherlands and the Motor City of Detroit, you should know which is spending money and the other is making money

I spend 100-200 euros a month to enjoy the joy of winning, and I don't mind if you assign me the remaining 13 uncompetitive opponents.

I'm not working as an auto worker in Detroit, I'm spending money to have fun!

Then you arrange for me 13 free opponents. These opponents are all better than me, because they are all TANKING who have been repeated for many seasons.

Have I lost my mind? Is TE the only game in this world?

Do I act like a fool and spend money to find pain?

Do you think players are all fools?

Rookie
    You are encouraging TNAKING, thinking that this can stimulate everyone to spend money. In fact, this will only make fewer people spend money, because spending money can only increase the difficulty, but you can enjoy victory without spending money!

Addicted
    100-200 that's crazy. Nordeus loves that kind of managers.
    Just wait for few season till they implement so called new draw system. Probably it would be even worse like everything that is updated recently but at least something gonna change.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    100-200 that's crazy. Nordeus loves that kind of managers.
    Just wait for few season till they implement so called new draw system. Probably it would be even worse like everything that is updated recently but at least something gonna change.
    100-200 euros a month means this guy is addicted to gambling, it's the same thing as gambling. One either has a lot of disposable income or they go without a lot of things just to play a game. It's insane!

the only way to stop tanking as you call it! Is to have a proper league system that has relegation! But they won't do this as they make so much money from players!
    vinim and Gobobo like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffy1956 View Post
    the only way to stop tanking as you call it! Is to have a proper league system that has relegation! But they won't do this as they make so much money from players!
    Well Nordeus is making a new draw system this up coming seasons... let’s hope this new system has relegation

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Well Nordeus is making a new draw system this up coming seasons... let’s hope this new system has relegation
    I would not expect that from them. I also believe that in addition to relegation, there should be only a 20% deduction of quality for the first four and the rest should remain in that level and not lose any quality. The last 4 relegate the first four to lose 20% the rest stay the same. My take is if you want to play in the big leagues then it has to cost something hence 20%. Quite frankly my opinion as to how it should be is that no one loses 20% and the first 4 promote, the last relegated and the rest stay.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    100-200 euros a month means this guy is addicted to gambling, it's the same thing as gambling. One either has a lot of disposable income or they go without a lot of things just to play a game. It's insane!
    You don't understand the game's ecosystem, bro.

I spent 3,000 US dollars a month on "State of Survival". The last weekend I left was a free-for-all for the Server King Association. In one day, my association spent about 2,000 US dollars. As the leader of the association, I spent 500 US dollars.

But the game itself is a short-term game, and about 80% of the players leave within a month.

In an earlier Dragon Knight game, there were 30 people in my association, and each person spent an average of US$10,000. The top three players spent about US$50,000.

In order to compete for the championship of all servers.

You've probably never seen a player who spends millions of dollars on a game. There are quite a few of them. I've had players like this in guilds in other games.

These games are different from TE. The complexity of their content exceeds that of TE. TE is just football, and in those games, players who spend more money get a lot of things. For example, you can get married in the game. Who wouldn’t want to have a real-life flight attendant as your in-game wife? Ha ha

In fact, this is pretty common in those games.

TE cannot chat, so there is no other possibility for social interaction. Games without social interaction and showing off cannot stimulate players to spend money.

If TE launches ladder and chat, you can see that the top 1% of players' spending will exceed the total spending of other players by more than 10 times.

Rookie
    Because I can't let my guild members down. They include successful real estate agents from Australia, a lady from the Netherlands who inherited a huge inheritance, an assistant professor from Oxford University in the UK, and an entrepreneur from the Philippines. Well, there are also My in-game partner, a hot law clerk from Brazil.

These people have become good friends through games and DIscord. We can build countries, vote for kings and ministers, establish alliances or hostile relationships with other countries, and launch wars to monopolize resources. Therefore, these people will be willing to spend money because they will get rich experiences that cannot be obtained in real life, and they are not short of money.

These are elements that TE does not have, so a football game without social interaction will only cost you 100 euros a month at most.

Rookie
    Of course, I think there is a big problem with TE's strategy. Instead of giving 1% of players a reason to spend money and extra rewards, they target 20% of middle-class players and 80% of mass players. This is a mistake. Yes, it is also unsustainable. Because this does not conform to the ecological logic and business model of the game.
    Last edited by wind; 01-10-2024 at 07:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast