Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Poor team performance.

Addicted

Poor team performance.

Need help to overcome team's poor performance. Currently at 13th position. It's second season like this. After defeat 0-2 to a team with 10 players, i think something is not good there.
    What i see is that i concede a lot of goals and i cant create chances. It's like my players cant find a way where to pass a ball. There are lot of intercepts which constructs to opponent counter attacks.
    Add two pictures with form and stat and skills.
    Poor team performance.-capture.jpg Poor team performance.-capture2.jpg

Addicted
    First thing that strikes me is the morale is low but what training level are they, 40% or less.

First sack this GK... these 6-6-6-6-6 arent a good stuff... and the DMC is your key player and thats not good to create attack options as others are just deactivated to participate in attack, so you need new players probably...

Try a test vs a 1% team 9 levels lower, so for the opponent all your players will be 9* which is the max. distance to simulate, and you'll see what players do.

Addicted
    Well i bought another gk last season to try but the performance was same poor.How do you know that dmc is a key player? During the matches i see that he makes a lot of long passes and even participate in attack even with down arrow.
    What should i see from that match with 1% team?

Addicted
    Your gk will never score above 6 if you lose, so you can keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Well i bought another gk last season to try but the performance was same poor.How do you know that dmc is a key player? During the matches i see that he makes a lot of long passes and even participate in attack even with down arrow.
    What should i see from that match with 1% team?
    The 9 as rating tell you all. You should have 9-10's on attack players or the GK so to have chances to build a solid team, so I would first test the team, in a couple of friendlies to see how players are programmed, and who resolves the games...

Addicted
    Ok. So i played 3 matches. 2 with main players and 1 with second team.
    In all matches attackers got 9/10 raiting, gk 8.
    What i saw in the main team that they missed a lot of chances. Second team played better football in my view even they got slightly worse performance (but well they much worse ).

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Ok. So i played 3 matches. 2 with main players and 1 with second team.
    In all matches attackers got 9/10 raiting, gk 8.
    What i saw in the main team that they missed a lot of chances. Second team played better football in my view even they got slightly worse performance (but well they much worse ).
    I tried my team at 119% against a 1% team and my team sucked only won 2-0 I have a very good team but this season it is obvious that it is not performing properly in every game I have scored very little and not performing like last season and many players are the same as last season plus some new ones very good players, so something is definitely off this season

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    I tried my team at 119% against a 1% team and my team sucked only won 2-0 I have a very good team but this season it is obvious that it is not performing properly in every game I have scored very little and not performing like last season and many players are the same as last season plus some new ones very good players, so something is definitely off this season
    Maybe you try to remove the worst performer from your 1st team and try again?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast