Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Poor team performance.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Ok. So i played 3 matches. 2 with main players and 1 with second team.
    In all matches attackers got 9/10 raiting, gk 8.
    What i saw in the main team that they missed a lot of chances. Second team played better football in my view even they got slightly worse performance (but well they much worse ).
    I tried my team at 119% against a 1% team and my team sucked only won 2-0 I have a very good team but this season it is obvious that it is not performing properly in every game I have scored very little and not performing like last season and many players are the same as last season plus some new ones very good players, so something is definitely off this season

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    I tried my team at 119% against a 1% team and my team sucked only won 2-0 I have a very good team but this season it is obvious that it is not performing properly in every game I have scored very little and not performing like last season and many players are the same as last season plus some new ones very good players, so something is definitely off this season
    Maybe you try to remove the worst performer from your 1st team and try again?

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    This show you the problem, 2-0 means your team dont play fluidly and, that you have a lack of attacking/scoring animations on your players.
    If you can add some capture of report + ratings screen, may help.
    But I tell you now, its a science because now you need to understand how the engine thinks.
    Players have internally 2 powers, one affect the chances to be selected in the animations, the dominance power, and the contributive power, is related to effectivity.
    You have players with high dominance power and low contributive one, and probably these are covering others from being selected when the Game apply the variables.

Lets see if some screens help to identify some cards, so to discard players and set a better team.
    Thats your target, and if you see a sub doing great, count with him as dmc or MC because he can unlock the team performance if he dont stole animations from others.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This show you the problem, 2-0 means your team dont play fluidly and, that you have a lack of attacking/scoring animations on your players.
    If you can add some capture of report + ratings screen, may help.
    But I tell you now, its a science because now you need to understand how the engine thinks.
    Players have internally 2 powers, one affect the chances to be selected in the animations, the dominance power, and the contributive power, is related to effectivity.
    You have players with high dominance power and low contributive one, and probably these are covering others from being selected when the Game apply the variables.

Lets see if some screens help to identify some cards, so to discard players and set a better team.
    Thats your target, and if you see a sub doing great, count with him as dmc or MC because he can unlock the team performance if he dont stole animations from others.
    my attack players are all very good contributors usually so I'm still puzzled all I can say is that all my best scorers missed every shot possible. In other friendlies, they scored a lot so I'm not sure why now the game gives out these results.
    Last edited by MARCO CAIA; 01-10-2024 at 05:44 PM.

Dreamer
    by the way, I just checked and the entire team had high marks, all of it so something is still off. I did not have one player at 6 and all were higher than 7 to the highest my best player with 9.6 the whole attack had high marks they all played very well actually from watching the game just could not score a lot of easy misses and their GK blocked almost every shot
    Last edited by MARCO CAIA; 01-10-2024 at 05:57 PM.