Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Taliyah25

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Please add the link option of GOOGLE PLAY in the computer client

Rookie

Please add the link option of GOOGLE PLAY in the computer client

Due to the uncertainty of FACEBOOK, PC client accounts cannot be migrated to mobile phones. Currently, they can only be migrated through FACEBOOK, but problems often occur with FACEBOOK.

So, is it possible to increase the link options of GOOGLE PLAY on the PC client?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi Manager,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Currently the option to load your club from mobile to PC and vice versa through a Google Play Games account is available if you have Google Play Games on PC installed on your computer. Please note that this option works only for cross-platform account transferring via Play Store on mobile and Google Play Games on PC.
    You can find the download link for Google Play Games on PC and more information about it by clicking here or consulting this article. Hope this information was helpful!

Best,
    Taliyah25
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Manager,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Currently the option to load your club from mobile to PC and vice versa through a Google Play Games account is available if you have Google Play Games on PC installed on your computer. Please note that this option works only for cross-platform account transferring via Play Store on mobile and Google Play Games on PC.
    You can find the download link for Google Play Games on PC and more information about it by clicking here or consulting this article. Hope this information was helpful!

Best,
    Taliyah25
    HI, Taliyah25. Yes, thank you for your answer.

What I hope even more is, can the PC client I use be linked to GOOGLEPLAY? (DELL and SURFACE devices under WINDOWS11)

I'm not sure if this is possible as it involves licensing between several huge companies.

But I have a headache now because I can't migrate to mobile. FACEBOOK is too difficult to log in. On average, I am unable to log in once every 2 days.

When can TE launch its own login account? Tangled ah

Please add the link option of GOOGLE PLAY in the computer client-te%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	TE截图.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	140785

Hey Managers,

I wanted to link my Club on my Android device for safety and mobility reasons to the Google Play center, as it's mentioned in the Posts above.

But when I go to my Settings in the game there is no Option to link it.

Do I miss something?Please add the link option of GOOGLE PLAY in the computer client-screenshot_20240309_223944.jpg
    Last edited by LuckyLuciano; 03-09-2024 at 08:47 PM.

I have found it out by myself now.
    I had to
    1. Deinstall Top Eleven and the Google Play Games App
    2. Restart my Phone
    3. Install Google Play Games App first and login there.
    4. Install Top Eleven and connect via Facebook
    5. Now Restart phone again.
    6. The Google Play link option was now there.