Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Daily Streak

Quote Originally Posted by Woodentop View Post
    ONCE AGAIN! I completed the 7 days of the Daily Streak event and the final reward cannot be claimed, it remains greyed out.
    Go to support, I'll report the issue btw...

Rookie
    I did write to Support (as I did last season - I am still awaiting a reply), I expect the same non-answer as Support always give.
    khris likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodentop View Post
    I did write to Support (as I did last season - I am still awaiting a reply), I expect the same non-answer as Support always give.
    and then they wonder why I quit this game.

Rookie
    I also did all 7 days bonus stayed locked and then just disapeared that is now 5 times i completed it n never got the bonus

Rookie
    The final reward is 50 special sponsor points and I thought I hadn't received it also - but when I added up the points that I had already won, I had 50 more than I should have had. I wasn't notified I had the reward, but I had actually received it.

Rookie
    Hi Liam, you are lucky being in receipt of the points - I got cheated out of it last season and this season too. I wrote to Support and haven’t received a reply.

Rookie
    Hi Ianruk, My situation isn’t as bad as yours - just lost out on the 50pts twice (their fault - not mine). I just say, why run events if they cannot control them or admit they fu**ed up when it goes wrong.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    Administrator
    Hi Managers,

Firstly, sorry to hear about the issue with the claiming of the final Daily Streak reward.

We noticed that some of the Managers who completed this season´s Daily Streak and claimed all 7 rewards didn't manage to claim the final reward.

We have sent a one-off compensation to all Managers who fulfilled the requirements but didn't get to claim the final reward with 50 Special Sponsor points. The reward will be claimable through the Shop - Offers section in the next few days. Please note that this reward is added directly to your Special Sponsor milestone progress, so make sure to keep track of your points tally.

I appreciate your reports and feedback on the topic - it has been passed along to the team who is looking into it further for future optimizations.

Best,
    Taliyah25
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    And what about last season when the same issue arose and Nordeus blamed the managers for not claiming the reward? We should be compensated for the lost 50 points from that too. Also, I wrote to Support and never received a reply - why?

Dreamer
    No you did not because I never got them and I fulfilled the requirements

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast