Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Daily Streak

Rookie

Daily Streak

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else failed to receive the final reward after completing the 7 consecutive days?

I have reported that the award was not received, or made available to claim.
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    Nope, streak just disappeared.

Yet another bug: the new reward of 5 greens actually adds only 3 to your account.
    vinim likes this.

Rookie
    I used the ‘contact us’ form as the message link within the game as disappeared. Anyway, no reply to my question about not receiving the final reward in the Daily Streak event. I often wonder how many issues there are in Topleleven as every game update states improvements have been made - I have yet to note one consistent improvement - training keeps changing, videos (if you get them) freeze, the game locks up during games, the rewards keep changing - not for the better. Therefore, I don’t see what has improved unless that is their profitability, even that is questionable, as players are ditching the game.

Looks like someone has found the destruction button within Nordeus and is playing with it.

Rookie
    Reply from Nordeus just came in.

“ Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the daily streak rewards.

We understand that missing out on a reward can be disappointing. We want to remind you that if you forget to claim your reward on the designated day, you won't be able to claim it retroactively. We suggest that managers strive to consistently claim rewards to prevent missing out on any of them. We apologize but we are not able to compensate for missed rewards. Thank you for understanding.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns, we'll be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
    Top Eleven Support team”

It is one thing forgetting to claim a reward and a totally different situation when you were not given the opportunity to collect it.

Rookie
    I did all 7 days too and never got the bonus reward
    vinim likes this.

Famous
    Daily streak is already gone on the website.....

What is that I thought it was Every Day?

Rookie
    I am sure there are others out there that completed the 7 days and never received the final reward. The event was good enough (something for basically nothing), but when things don’t go to plan it is always the managers fault NEVER Nordeus. I wrote to Khris and he raised the missing reward with the admins.
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    The Nordeus response, it was my fault for not claiming the reward - it didn’t register with them that the final reward remained greyed out, therefore, it couldn’t be claimed!

Rookie
    I just hope people realize how incompetent nordeus is and stop giving them money. Why anyone would put money in a game full of bugs and other issues is beyond me.
    vinim and Snuif like this.

Rookie
    ONCE AGAIN! I completed the 7 days of the Daily Streak event and the final reward cannot be claimed, it remains greyed out.
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast