Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Its incredible just never ends

Star rating can be deceiving. This 1* DC still perform better than the 99% quality bought from market. It's more about resource management and long term planning.

Its incredible just never ends-screenshot_2024-02-28-16-58-26-390_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    I have several teams in my league and other competitions that use the " 7/8 200% player and 3/4 1% player" system and non of the 1% players they have are built like that. They just want to take the easy path. The game doesn't reward or protect managers that actually put effort and time on building a team.
    vinim likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by WizPT View Post
    I have several teams in my league and other competitions that use the " 7/8 200% player and 3/4 1% player" system and non of the 1% players they have are built like that. They just want to take the easy path. The game doesn't reward or protect managers that actually put effort and time on building a team.
    the game rewards and protects no one except the people who design and own the game. It's a sham, they have proved time and time again, every season, season after season, they do not care about the integrity of the game, all they care about is the earnings, no matter how they get them, it's all OK by them. This crap will never end because their greed never ends.
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFC_MOT View Post
    Star rating can be deceiving. This 1* DC still perform better than the 99% quality bought from market. It's more about resource management and long term planning.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2024-02-28-16-58-26-390_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	140801
    dissagree, this is biggest BS in game full of stupid things, so if algoritam is maded like this-oh look this team has 1% player as def we should balance it so atacker cant be too strong and score less goals
    instead of it it should be algoritam-heh, look he is 1%, sorry man you cant stop 120% attacker so time for your manager to sack you and get decent def player or he recive alot goals over your position

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    dissagree, this is biggest BS in game full of stupid things, so if algoritam is maded like this-oh look this team has 1% player as def we should balance it so atacker cant be too strong and score less goals
    instead of it it should be algoritam-heh, look he is 1%, sorry man you cant stop 120% attacker so time for your manager to sack you and get decent def player or he recive alot goals over your position
    and this is why I finally quit this game after this season, I'm out of here, screw them!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexder View Post
    Here, Cup Final, some seasons ago, my best striker was even injured when I was losing 2-1. I completely won this Cup while being the underdog, I've beaten 3 others 140% teams to reach this Final.

Attachment 140800
    Wow, that's impressive congrats. Can I ask what kind of tactics & formation did you use to pull of such a win? This rarely happens to me, maybe I'm doing something wrong but lately the Cup draws are always unfavorable for me and I get knocked out of the competition fairly early on each season as I'm not a big token spender. Find it hard to compete against those stronger teams with some mutant players in attack
    Last edited by JustinXI; 03-05-2024 at 04:01 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinXI View Post
    Wow, that's impressive congrats. Can I ask what kind of tactics & formation did you use to pull of such a win? This rarely happens to me, maybe I'm doing something wrong but lately the Cup draws are always unfavorable for me and I get knocked out of the competition fairly early on each season as I'm not a big token spender. Find it hard to compete against those stronger teams with some mutant players in attack
    it rarely happens to any of us. this guy got lucky or as I always say, the computer makes win who it wants regardless of any other factor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12