Thread: Devs, Officials, please explain how this game's training sector works in detail.

Devs, Officials, please explain how this game's training sector works in detail.

I'll start with this:

The training exercise "Long Run" consumes 2.25% condition
    and awards 3 training experience points (XP)
    available for distribution to the attributes concentration, speed and fitness,
    whereby the exercise also has a training level.

At the highest level, "World-Class", the training effect is said to be +30%.
    So I now assume that 1.3*3 XP will be distributed - or the full 3, depending on how this factor is handled internally.

If a striker (who is not a goalkeeper) has 40% fitness (F) and 80% speed (S), can we derive a training result from this?

As an example, I assume that the third for the goalkeeper attribute "Concentration" is forfeited
    and therefore a total of 2 XP will be distributed.
    But how will these 2 XP be distributed to the two remaining attributes?

A) 1 F | 1 S [50%/50%]?
    B) 4/3 F | 2/3 S [80/40 | 80/{80+40}]?
    C) 2/3 F | 4/3 S [50%/50%, white doubled]?
    ... there are of course more options.

What are these figures good for if the game mechanics are not known in detail?

Would it be already done by knowing how XP distribution works,
    - which could already be used to make it more difficult to push a highly rated attribute even further -
    or is the true progress, measured in percentage point gains, additionally related to the level,
    which would roughly mean that in case "C", "S" would, despite the double XP increase and due to the higher starting level,
    need the same amount of said drill as "F" to increase by one percent?

Top Eleven officials, I would be happy to see an information offensive regarding the exact game mechanics.
    One of your distant competitors is super transparent about this and nerds love 'em for it.

Instead of being afraid of exploits (?), we could instead follow Linux philosophy and use the discussion to patch exploits,
    if that's the reason for the covertness... but I know you already have your mindset and probably won't change it.

But, one more word ...

You might be selling computation tools.
    Or an option to display the expected progress similar to the one in the Player Academy.

Anyway, I'm sure many would be grateful for some official advice.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by wingaradijastoc View Post
    i'll start with this:

The training exercise "long run" consumes 2.25% condition
    and awards 3 training experience points (xp)
    available for distribution to the attributes concentration, speed and fitness,
    whereby the exercise also has a training level.

At the highest level, "world-class", the training effect is said to be +30%.
    So i now assume that 1.3*3 xp will be distributed - or the full 3, depending on how this factor is handled internally.

If a striker (who is not a goalkeeper) has 40% fitness (f) and 80% speed (s), can we derive a training result from this?

As an example, i assume that the third for the goalkeeper attribute "concentration" is forfeited
    and therefore a total of 2 xp will be distributed.
    But how will these 2 xp be distributed to the two remaining attributes?

A) 1 f | 1 s [50%/50%]?
    B) 4/3 f | 2/3 s [80/40 | 80/{80+40}]?
    C) 2/3 f | 4/3 s [50%/50%, white doubled]?
    ... There are of course more options.

What are these figures good for if the game mechanics are not known in detail?

Would it be already done by knowing how xp distribution works,
    - which could already be used to make it more difficult to push a highly rated attribute even further -
    or is the true progress, measured in percentage point gains, additionally related to the level,
    which would roughly mean that in case "c", "s" would, despite the double xp increase and due to the higher starting level,
    need the same amount of said drill as "f" to increase by one percent?

Top eleven officials, i would be happy to see an information offensive regarding the exact game mechanics.
    One of your distant competitors is super transparent about this and nerds love 'em for it.

Instead of being afraid of exploits (?), we could instead follow linux philosophy and use the discussion to patch exploits,
    if that's the reason for the covertness... But i know you already have your mindset and probably won't change it.

But, one more word ...

You might be selling computation tools.
    Or an option to display the expected progress similar to the one in the player academy.

Anyway, i'm sure many would be grateful for some official advice.
    ask kenny he's the expert on training

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    ask kenny he's the expert on training
    Ufffff!

Here I dont have the formula right now but keep in mind that white skills gain double XP, then theres a reduction on xp gaining that is around a 15% once you win a star(*) X number of skills that the drill affect.
    Time ago you it was linked to the main star so once you reached 80, 100, 120... The gaining had a reduction but now for ex. If a drill affect x2 skills at 120, -so 60 x2- 160 so80 x2... 200, 240 etc theres a reduction on xp gaining. Remember that every player gains xp differently based on age slab and too if he's well programmed as fast trainer. Thats why you have to test players once you sign them, train a role or SA and check the gaining so to know if hes fast trainer and too, test the team vs a 1"% team so this align all your players at the 9* and you can compare a new signing, 4* 5* etc VS your best AvQ players by doing that.

I try the same drill 4xLongRun on a fast trainer, academy player, old player, 80 average white skill, 100 average white skill, World Class drill, 2-star drill, ALL gain the same 12 XP.

I dont look at xp when training, just the number of skill gain for 1 rest pack.

Remember younger player gain more skill
    18-21 100%
    22-25 50%
    26+ 25%

Fast Trainer Skill Gain
    40-59 5.50
    60-79 5.25
    80-99 4.25
    100-119 3.25
    120-139 2.00
    140-180 1.00

Academy Player Skill Gain (Estimation for 80% price ratio, vary based on price compared to fast trainer price)
    40-59 4.50
    60-79 4.00
    80-99 3.33
    100-119 2.00
    120-139 1.33

Assuming the player is less than 22yo fast trainer and for eg Fitness is 120 and Speed is 100 (both white skill), for each 15 condition, the player should be gaining 3.25 skill, and then result maybe Fitness 121.6 Speed 101.6.

Assuming the player is less than 22yo fast trainer with DC role and for eg Fitness is 120 and Speed is 100 (average skill quality is 110), for each 15 condition, the player should be gaining 3.25 skill, for each 2 white skill gain, you gain 1 gray skill, and then result maybe Fitness 122 Speed 101.

To get a streamline squad, target only white skill when age is 18-21, so when the player reach his prime age, you may have 200+ in defensive/attacking skills, and gray skill in minus. Having player in 1 Role only is also a bonus (less white skill to train, less green, lower team quality, higher performance)
    example for
    DC - Warm Up Gym, Press The play
    DL/ DR - DefendingCross, LongRun, Carioca
    AMC - BallControl, ShootingTechnique, SlalomDribble

18yo 40% with playstyle is the best candidate, with the right training regime, you can use the player for ~15 years (depending on the level you are playing), so for every 1-2 season, only need to concentrate training on 1 player.