Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: A sad but necessary decision

Addicted
    I, who play this for 10 years, can say that this game is no longer fun or interesting to play. And the reasons are more than obvious.

But i would like to know: Do new players who start to play it feel joy ? Is it fun to play nowdays? Because when i started to play it with only text and shirts, it was very interesting and exciting...

Without spending, don't even try playing at 130, everyday will be like a cup final, with 2 match/day, your resources will be drained, it feel like a full time job just to get the match prepareness up. Everyone is competing for the "who is richer trophy", you will end up stress if thing dont go your way, and eventually quit.

I find playing at 80-100 is the sweet spot, the game is more relaxing with ~4 teams fighting for 1st spot on the league, no need to waste time watching ads, no need to boost every match, no one buying 5% mourinho support, the only busy schedule is only on the final week.

If you are playing at 100+, learn how to get better draw on next season by selling your 1st team players /hiding on player academy / selling all youth academy, oscasionally will get a draw against +1 level manager with access to better market with 200 training rule.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    I, who play this for 10 years, can say that this game is no longer fun or interesting to play. And the reasons are more than obvious.

But i would like to know: Do new players who start to play it feel joy ? Is it fun to play nowdays? Because when i started to play it with only text and shirts, it was very interesting and exciting...
    At first the excitement, and newness of the game, and nowadays even the improved cosmetic aspect of the game is even better than 2 years ago so I can understand the enticement the new players get from it; Also do not forget that when one starts off new usually they will cause things to always go your way to hook you in addition they offer cheaper and even free things you stop getting when you start moving up. I remember, and they still do it, for example, the academy coaches when you first start they are cheaper regardless of inflation, that is why they are full of crap about this inflation thing. The prices go up as you move up. I remember the first couple of seasons I even received one free academy coach. The creators and programmers of this game know exactly what they are doing. They know how to psychologically manipulate people and get them hooked in. The problems with this game are many. The motivating greed factor will never allow us to have fun any longer. They manipulate and steal away almost in a stealthy way, if you are discerning and observing though you begin to see it and then the fascination and infatuation of the game go away. I can list thing after thing they do most people do not catch. For example, why do they allow the morale of a player who scores to goals in one match to fall from superb to very good especially when the team wins the match? I have never understood why the player of the match does not get on fire morale for the following season day. What is the benefit of the man of the match if the player/you get nothing? These are the little ways they steal and cause us to have to get resources and in most cases have to pay for them in some ways. In fact, the man of the match may even fall in morale status, how could that be? Then they make you pay 14.99 dollars to get the better sponsor and they offer you X 2 skills for players on fire morale but they do absolutely nothing to increase the chance of your players getting on fire morale in fact they take them away. You see there are many ways they could help us have a better gaming experience but they just will not. i can mention probably 100 ways that they rip us off in little ways most people do not catch.

Well, I move at 120% ending season. Level 80, 36 leagues an 32 cups. Buy Special manager 1 of each 2-3 seasons (complete till player only ended 2 times, adding 25 tokens to it. Tasks about training academy are a joke as the training academy has nonsense prices) and sometimes a monthly card.

But I watch almost ALL videos. That's many X2 in the game and about 600 greens on the season. I use most of them to keep players playing till 23y, except high stars that are fueled till retired (never more than 2 in a squad). I renew 3-4 players / season, 2 from youth academy. Need to play diamond to do it.

And yes, they are too greedy, I think.

But some players like me, don't know why, are without any kind of video since three days ago. For me, that's the end of my pattern, so the end of the game.
    I see at FB, X and here, there are many with the shame issues but there's no explain anywhere. I don't contact the customers service anymore, they NEVER gave me a solution in time, as most a ridiculous compensation for the damage suffered.

Now I've installed an interesting golf game. My time to play is about 1 hour a day, so I can't keep two games at high level.

I abandoned 5 teams (once ago i played 3 at the same time, closed at home on pandemic time). If I abandon it, won't grew another.

Forgot to say that Nordeus makes about 10 cts every time we watch a a video, so watching 800/season means a 80€/month player. + or less.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBidan View Post
    Well, I move at 120% ending season. Level 80, 36 leagues an 32 cups. Buy Special manager 1 of each 2-3 seasons (complete till player only ended 2 times, adding 25 tokens to it. Tasks about training academy are a joke as the training academy has nonsense prices) and sometimes a monthly card.

But I watch almost ALL videos. That's many X2 in the game and about 600 greens on the season. I use most of them to keep players playing till 23y, except high stars that are fueled till retired (never more than 2 in a squad). I renew 3-4 players / season, 2 from youth academy. Need to play diamond to do it.

And yes, they are too greedy, I think.

But some players like me, don't know why, are without any kind of video since three days ago. For me, that's the end of my pattern, so the end of the game.
    I see at FB, X and here, there are many with the shame issues but there's no explain anywhere. I don't contact the customers service anymore, they NEVER gave me a solution in time, as most a ridiculous compensation for the damage suffered.

Now I've installed an interesting golf game. My time to play is about 1 hour a day, so I can't keep two games at high level.

I abandoned 5 teams (once ago i played 3 at the same time, closed at home on pandemic time). If I abandon it, won't grew another.
    well, it's extremely difficult to keep a team @ 120%. You can reach 120 % plus during a season but then now they have even stolen the Vidoe Drill Event that already helped little but a little at least it did. These creators and developers know exactly what they are doing. In many ways, I deem them if not dishonest very tricky and deceptive in how they manipulate this game. My opinion is, that they actually purposefully do things to us and then pretend that they had or are having technical problems. However, they hardly ever make good on what they take away. In my view their greed causes them to be dishonest and deceitful. I believe they should divide this game in two categories. One where you pay a monthly fee say of $ 4.99 but get all resources free by watching videos and also they should make agreements with leagues and clubs and their advertisers and include them in the game, so they get money for the advertisers and pass the free resources to the players. The other gameplay should be free entry but you pay for everything and of course, reduced free resources and videos. Basically, pay to play and to win version.

Videos returned as accepting the new T&Conditions on the last tab.
    But read them and see that you're opening your device to all the "partners", most of them known to sell combined data to everyone disposed to pay for it, no matter what data policy they have.
    That's an too expensive price. Erase some partners and features seemed to work, but don't feel confident of it, because you can't trust pirates.
    I finally used an account and a device just to play, no matter what data they take from there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123