Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Unofficial F.A.Q. (Please Read)

Quote Originally Posted by cklow86 View Post
    I'm currently level 4 now, i bought player ages 18 39 quality, i bought numbered of rest pack with power training, i find out that keep training until the quality that u needed then only add those stats eventually u will gain those skill point faster than after u add those stats point.
    for example quality 39 power training -3%, -6%, -9% u will get 2 skill point
    whereas, quality 40 with same condition u probably get 1.5 skill point although on the screen it will show for quality 39 might get +35 from last training and quality 40 will get +40 from last training.

my current squad is enough for me to win this season, im planning to get my 18 years old player into quality 50 by end of this season but problem is i find out that every player has a max limit of it like you only add your stats until certain limit for example attack 58.6 now average whereas you cant anymore. is it available for me to up stats again once it reach higher level?
    You need to have the difference between the lowest and highest stat to be 20 or less.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Hi,
    Great thread, thanks.
    Was wondering how to make a team showcase? Is there a special prog to use or just text & upload pics etc?!

Quote Originally Posted by mt911 View Post
    Hi,
    Great thread, thanks.
    Was wondering how to make a team showcase? Is there a special prog to use or just text & upload pics etc?!
    Just text and upload pics to your thread in the team showcase.

Thanks..
    It is my 2nd season, I guess winning the league & Champions League worth showing off ;P

Why people,that have become my referalls,started on different server??? I can't watch their matches and that's plain stupid...

nice threads
    Last edited by kevinagueroz; 04-13-2013 at 06:55 AM.

topeleven a game is useless and very far from reality ....
    At first seasons you win then you lose in the months following games with players much poorer than you ....
    Assistance in Italian is unreliable ignorant is never present and do not always respond to the answers to the questions that you are ...
    The only thing you need is to get people to spend money on a pointless game
    Observers do not buy 50 tokens ..... all suck!

Can I bid a player if I don't have enough money?

Quote Originally Posted by firstgrade View Post
    Can I bid a player if I don't have enough money?
    No. You need to have enough $ to make the bid on the initial round of bidding and you can continue to bid in the auction no matter how much $ you have got.

You cannot bid on free agents while you have negative funds either.

Is it going to be possible someday in the future to watch your friends matches from different server or to change servers ?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast