Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What happens when you have a problem with Nordeus

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    Just for example July is token player he spend a lot of tokens and is normal to be on top.My team too is created with tokens my older player on the field is 21 years old.I have 7 Nordeus player from 1-st day.Old players know what mean this players they are all young,most of them with SA fast trainer,expensive,and almost all time with big rating.I think that this players is much better than scouts ,i have won almost all leage and CL with them so far.Before my request i was 1-st in leage with 5 point clear after request i am 2-nd 7 points behind 1st...I won vs 1-st easy with my reservs 3:0(I had a match for the CL 20 min later and i keep my top player for CL) but this was before my request about bug
    Even the great managers and teams lose at sometime. I lost my first leg at home 1-0 to a team that is about 6Q less than mine, but like my team all the players on his team also all had special ability so there is not a lot between the 2 teams except from 5/6 7* players in my team instead of my opponents 6* and my 9* player.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thumbs up

The game server sucks... 5 injuries in my club
    I have boycott the game by not paying tokens, and lastly uninstall it
    Last edited by John Luk; 05-27-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Banned
    Revenge continues !!!What happens when you have a problem with Nordeus-cutmypic-29-.png

I have 6 points more,full moral,full condition,7 players with SA and why ..... I understand losing with 1-2 goals but 5:1 ...........my team is 2 time more expensive.......

Banned
    are you sure you had full morale??

just kidding.

Did you tank the game with an illegal formation?
    Did Howard Webb ref your game and you were playing Man Utd?
    Did you play against the Lingerie Football team and your players dehydrated from all the drooling?

Sux man, sorry for your loss. I will gladly take over your account and play the rest of the season for you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123