Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What happens when you have a problem with Nordeus

Banned

Thumbs up What happens when you have a problem with Nordeus

First of all i need to say that i play this **** long time ago.I am 13 lvl and i meet many time strange results,but never like last few days. Before 2 weeks I had a problem with bug wich Nordeus lol tehnical team can not fix and after my request a have realy cool results
    What happens when you have a problem with Nordeus-cutmypic-23-.jpgWhat happens when you have a problem with Nordeus-cutmypic-24-.pngWhat happens when you have a problem with Nordeus-cutmypic-25-.pngWhat happens when you have a problem with Nordeus-cutmypic-26-.png

I i lost all my games from weakers team than main.Happened to me before but 1-2 time per season and I take it as a pretty normal.So i have question Is this revenge because I had not kept silence and I have created a job for you or you just want me to quit in order not to think about me anymore?

PS:I forgot to say about 6 player with injuries for 3 games :X
    Last edited by chakalat; 05-23-2013 at 07:30 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Whats your players moral?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

You lost a game?

And why is this a bug? It's a game so expect to win and lose

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Pro
    They want you to quit, yes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

Like i say i am not new its my 13 season all my 22 players have max moral all is 99%.... my prizes so far
    What happens when you have a problem with Nordeus-cutmypic-27-.pngWhat happens when you have a problem with Nordeus-cutmypic-28-.png
    Again all this happened after my request about bug who your suport team can not found and fix.this is revenge 100%
    Now i am -31 tokens because you can not fix bugs and lost all my games.You have a strange attitude to customers :X

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    They want you to quit, yes.
    Yea I almost did it

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    That is one of the questions..... another one: What was your players strength.....

MY QUESTION: Why to hell are you always trying to make League/Cup/CL "exciting" by turning the stronger teams down????? (see my thread below...)

P.S.: I mean, what arrogance is that to ask a user, who is playing his 13th season "what is the players moral" .... cannot believe it!
    Last edited by guido; 05-23-2013 at 08:03 PM.

As more money for them, as more s**t for us.More and more problems, day by day.
    HoralkaEU likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post
    That is one of the questions..... another one: What was your players strength.....

MY QUESTION: Why to hell are you always trying to make League/Cup/CL "exciting" by turning the stronger teams down????? (see my thread below...)

P.S.: I mean, what arrogance is that to ask a user, who is playing his 13th season "what is the players moral" .... cannot believe it!
    You really think that they know what they are doing or they do it on purpose?they did somehow game and left everything.0 are the level of support a lot of crap that annoy people but being seen to do something ?

PS :yea and like you can see i have won 10 time leage 6time CL and 2 time stupid cup and he ask me about moral
    Btw my team is 85,8 on the field and i have top team in leage second have 81,2 all others less than 80
    one of my lost is from team who have 69,4 .........
    Last edited by chakalat; 05-23-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post

For every one of your examples of making leagues 'exciting' there are many more that are not. July is 7 points ahead, I am 10 points clear of the 2nd place...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast