Page 102 of 125 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1241
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Transfer Market

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Brown View Post
    i got someone from there but it cost me 13 tokens but the other manager only got 3...did top eleven take the other 10 ???
    yes..

Guys, I have a question and I hope that you`ll be able to answer it here, since it is related to transfers.

Here`s the deal - I am managing a team and a friend of mine also started and now were both level 2. He is not spending so much time on the game, his team is considerably weaker than mine.

However, nowadays when I decide to go to Transfer Market and choose a player with 5* stars I am getting only and I mean only players with 25 skill max. On the other hand, when my friend is searching in his Transfer Market he is getting results with players with 29* skill points.

My question is - why is that happening and is there something that provokes it?
    I am confused...

I forgot to mention - we are separated in terms of servers on the game, for instance I can`t watch his live matches and so on. Could that be the reason?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Georgiev View Post
    I forgot to mention - we are separated in terms of servers on the game, for instance I can`t watch his live matches and so on. Could that be the reason?
    BINGO. He is on a server that has more higher level managers selling and therefore has better options on the transfer market.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    BINGO. He is on a server that has more higher level managers selling and therefore has better options on the transfer market.
    That makes sense, thank you.

I still can`t explain to myself why am I seeing only 5 star players up to 25 skill. I am checking the transfer market at least 5 times a day and still haven`t seen even 1 player which is better than 25. Is there something that might prevent me seeing those or the explanation is - there aren`t any placed on the market?

Hello! I have got a probleme, a lot of days ago I buy a player but my internet page closes and I open my top eleven again and the that I buy wasn`t in my team... some sugestion?
    JP

6 SEASON LEVEL 6
    Last edited by JP Veiga; 08-08-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Georgiev View Post
    That makes sense, thank you.

I still can`t explain to myself why am I seeing only 5 star players up to 25 skill. I am checking the transfer market at least 5 times a day and still haven`t seen even 1 player which is better than 25. Is there something that might prevent me seeing those or the explanation is - there aren`t any placed on the market?
    there just isn't anyone willing to sell them. Here is a little tip you can do.. look at the cup competition and click on all the teams.. are they of higher level than you? For example, i play with 3 teams, all of them on the same server, levels 2,6 and 8. Level 8 team is on the highest level of the server so I see one old 5* player per day that everyone goes crazy for. Very frustrating for everyone on level 8 but nice for level 2.. And to go back to that cup experiment i mentioned.. when I look at the cup competition with my level 8 team, there are only teams at level 7 and 8; there is no one on my server higher than level 8 and no one wants to sell 5* players on a server where you cant replace them..

Can anyone tell me why some of the players I am wanting to bid on in Transfer Auctions I am unable to bid on?

There simply isnt a "bid 1 token" button to click on with some players, whereas with others there is. Can anyone tell me why?

I havent noticed this before.
    Abu Ubaid likes this.

Need young AMR with 64 quality

thanks

Apprentice
    19yrs old high value ST AMR 15 tokens market value 25.4M

want to Buy
    Player position:AMC
    Player special ability:shadow srtiker or dribbler
    Player age: 23 - 28
    Player quality : 34 - 37