Page 11 of 125 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Transfer Market

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Most of the servers have been around since the game began so as Potemy says there is plenty to go around for all as they have over 20 levels.
    The newer servers which I'm also on only seem to have around five levels, most current L5 teams are only releasing players upto quality 30 players so levels below that is all they will see on the transfer market.
    You will also notice very few have any statistics to there names, these are either L5 youth players that have been released or computer generated with high value.
    The only consolation is that all players on these new servers are in the same boat. Real problems begin when you have a strong team already, improving it from the transfer market is impossible, you either let it maintain it's current quality and age or buy scouts.
    One good way to find out what your server level is like, is when the cup games for next season are released, if you are L5 and your cup has 1/3 L5 and the rest L4/3/2 with no L6/7/8 then you can be pretty sure you are on a new server.
    OK thank you.. It gets sense...
    The worst is the fact of my friends reaching my level squad but starting on the next season (so one level down)... and the difficulty to buy new players: people gets crazy... and tokens disappear!
    Besides...transfer market plenty of players with no stats, and Cup full of teams of L1, L2, L3 (that's the reason why I got a 2nd and 3rd position last seasons)... so... you're right.. Thank you!

Rookie
    i had luck this morning (level3)

22 years old MC 34 quality 5 star 1 token for 2,2 milion
    19 years old MC 34 quality 5 star 2 token for 3,6 milion (team was not available so i think this is creation of nordeus)
    20 years old DL 34 quality 5 star 3 tokens for 2,8 milion and ..
    21 years old DC 34 quality 5 star for 2 token for 3,1 milion

my money is gone but i have only 225K left but for 8 tokens i bought players who would be tough to buy after the season.
    the last to are now 35 after friendly game they get 1 skill and they were scouts now for 2 days

normally 8 tokens it isnt possible to buy a normal good player in the next days of crazy marketness

Weird, last hour watched two players go through bidding.
    I was slightly interested if there were no other bidders, there was so I sat them out.
    Two bidders for each player, both ended after initial round, 1 player 1 token second and winner two tokens in both cases.

No here's the weird bit auction ends the hammer is shown but not won 'finished' checked the winners squads no additions and no deduction from their bank balance.
    Still registered in my favourites and checked back four time now no changes.

One deal going tits up I can understand, maybe only had one token, which I doubt but two within 15 minutes of each other.

Both winners do not trace through FB search ...........
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Looking for:
    Quality 49-55
    Age Under 23
    SA preferred
    Positions.
    DL/DC..... two positions of ML/AML/DML and MR/AMR/DMR---DR/DMR--ST
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

AMR
    Rookie
    the best palyer I buy him by only 1 token from 1 min

Pojacanje likes this.

Woke up early to see a 18 year old keeper , 34 quality 5.5mill in value with no body biding ....nobody bidding...nobody bidding ... Hmmm iv one token .... Sold to the early bird in the corner 4.5mill !
    One game away from lvl 4

Hope it was a good idea because iv had to sell a keeper who dispite lower quality he's defence were up in the 35-45s . He was knocking on a bit so Obbviously served some club well .

Wish there was a way to check a player's history after u bought em to see what the carrier was like and who they played for

Apprentice
    mistake
    Last edited by Pojacanje; 02-09-2013 at 08:39 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.

Apprentice
    YELLOW PLAYERS ARE FOR SALE:

Transfer Market-yellow_sale.jpg

Starting column-names+position in team

First column is current skill
    Second: next skill
    Third: Missing skill points
    Fourth: skill points gained in last 8 days

Here are the skills of players. Negotiations in inbox

http://s3.postimage.org/h0pp0r8b7/blaybergforsale.jpg
    http://s8.postimage.org/a636q0kqd/lorenzattiforsale.jpg
    http://s12.postimage.org/ebw8f2en1/demirsale.jpg
    http://s7.postimage.org/s3zb50vtn/Mirandaforsale.jpg
    http://s17.postimage.org/46pof16db/sofyansale.jpg

Addicted
    judging by the posts in this thread, it seems that buying players right before the season begins is very difficult since people go crazy on the transfer market by then?

Can someone help me , i am into 4th level and i thought of using Negotiation , but it is asking for almost 10 tokens for a player, can i not use Cash instead of tokens

Page 11 of 125 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast