Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: give bonus for a player each match, it's really give a effect??

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    To be clear for you, in CUP you are fighting with teams likes you, then everything depend on server, if you are lucky to be an a new server you will have big chances to win the cup.
    In CUP you DONT fight with teams like you. First season ive played my first 2 matches with a team of 74 level. My level was 22,9. The second season ive played with a team of 69 level. My level was 31,4.
    I dont know if it is a server matter, BUT it is absolutely not fair some teams to play cup with equal opponents and at the end wins the Cup, and some others to fail from the first 2 matches!!! Dont forget that the money prize for every cup match is very high. I was spoken with a friend at FB, has won the Cup 2 times. He was at 3 and 4 level. This is not fair at all!!
    Last edited by Nikose; 12-18-2012 at 03:50 PM.

S++t of game! I saved 83 tokens for transfers, I got bidding against some other players to round 30 and the game frozen for few seconds! I bid for two players and I loose players and tokens and now I have left only 20 tokens and no strong players so I won't get to even 7th place this season.
    Thanks a lot, I would really like to see dead all this f++kers who made me so angry right now. Hope they all die soon!!!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTimra View Post
    S++t of game! I saved 83 tokens for transfers, I got bidding against some other players to round 30 and the game frozen for few seconds! I bid for two players and I loose players and tokens and now I have left only 20 tokens and no strong players so I won't get to even 7th place this season.
    Thanks a lot, I would really like to see dead all this f++kers who made me so angry right now. Hope they all die soon!!!
    it sucks when that happens. i also experience that once in a while. but only a few tokens. once i bid early on a player, about 1 hour left on the timer. then i came back a few minutes before time. only 1 other player bidded. normally the other player do not bid anymore in the knockout round as he does not expect the first bidder to come back. so i waited for the time to reach 2 seconds left before i click. what happened was from 3 seconds about to go to 2 second, the time expired suddenly. i didn't manage to bid. the second bidder also did not bid. so in the end, i didn't get the player.

I think I lost wifi connection a few times on bidding players whether I am in a bidding war or a few minutes before the timer runs out and the internet wifi goes off and I can't get back onto bid.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123