Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Top eleven stop selling tokens, stop cheating

Rookie
    TOP ELEVEN MANAGER it is a game that says to us: "IF YOU WANT TO WIN, YOU DONT NEED TO BE THE BEST PLAYER, NOT EVEN BETTER PLAYER THAT ANOTHER PLAYER. YOU JUST NEED TO INSERT SOME MORE FEW COINS THAN THE BEST PLAYERS, AND YOU WILL BE THE NEW BEST PLAYER. THE PEOPLE WHO INSERT MORE COINS, WILL BE THE BEST PLAYERS". MORE COINS, AND MORE, AND MORE, AND MORE, AND SO FAR TILL THE INFINIT OF THE UNIVERSE....

CAN ANYONE IMAGINE THERE IS THE SAME MONEY CONDITION TO PLAY STREET FIGHTER GAME, OR TO PLAY FORMULA1, OR TO PLAY FIFA... THEY SAY TO US "INSERT COINS WHEN YOU LIKE AND YOUR FIGHTER WILL BE STRONGER, OR YOUR FERRARI WILL BE FASTER, OR YOUR MESSI FIFA PLAYER WILL BE BETTER THAN THE MESSI FIFA PLAYER OF YOUR OPONENT".

COULD YOU IMAGINE ANYTHINK LIKE THAT?!?!!?? IT IS RIDICOUSLY. SO THIS IS WHAT TOP ELEVEN DOES.
    Last edited by LesterMind; 05-28-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Rookie
    (someone lost to a token buyer?)

Non-token buyers: "it's not fair that I have to play against higher quality teams in the champions league and league, this game is evil!"

Token buyers: "it's not fair that I have to play against equal quality teams in the cup, this game is evil!"

Can't please everyone everywhere, which is why I guess the cup is different. Enjoy the game for what it is, enjoy beating the occasional token buyer who is a poor manager. It's a commercial game, can't blame them for creating a wildly popular game and make some money from it. Capitalism at it's best/worst, but going as far as calling it fascism? Hmm....

Rookie
    Lester, It's a free world (well, parts of it, anyway), and you can choose which game you want to buy, play for free or play for paid tokens.
    so instead of trying to educate Nordeus and us, search for another football manager game.
    there are at least 5-6 others out there. maybe one of them will be more to you liking
    Good luck!

Rookie
    Come to think of it...it's actually incredibly realistic! Aren't there teams in the big leagues out there that simply buy their success? I applaud Nordeus for coming up with the token system to simulate such realism! Bravo!
    Gx-7 likes this.

Uh how do you suggest that Nordeus gets income without tokens? Unless they introduce ads.

this is a token game! Not a football manager game! Or in other word is a **** game!
    Buy tokens = dont know how to play this game!
    Buy tokens = embarrassed yourself!
    Buy tokens = monkey!
    Go to hell t11!
    LesterMind, cracicot and aiureah like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Maranwe View Post
    Come to think of it...it's actually incredibly realistic! Aren't there teams in the big leagues out there that simply buy their success? I applaud Nordeus for coming up with the token system to simulate such realism! Bravo!
    It's not realistic. The real managers donĀ“t "input new coins" (more money) every season and at the middle of the season. They (re)use the money the get from the finance and the managing (ads, tv, selling official t-shirts, partners, etc, etc) for the next season and for any bid new player during a season. No managers, not even the most important football clubs, needs a "stupid rich" loosing money every season to keep being the best club of his league. No way. Rich people is not silly, they don't spend millions every year from his pocket. The money it's from the club environment (partners-fans, tv rights, ads, selling t-shirts around his town, and after around his country, and if the club grops up they sell t-shirts and tv rights and more ads... around the world, clasificiying to cups... winning games... etc) All those things and similar give the money. The money comes from all that. Not coming from the pocket of the manager.

The real managers (at real world) are not silly, are not going to loose their millionaire VISA, with no money coming back to their pockets. So either be silly you, thinking that top eleven is realistic buying tokens so you can fight against others top eleven managers that they also buy tokens for the same reason as you... and so far every top eleven manager as his pocket can achieve tokens)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Maranwe View Post
    Enjoy the game for what it is, enjoy beating the occasional token buyer who is a poor manager. It's a commercial game, can't blame them for creating a wildly popular game and make some money from it. Capitalism at it's best/worst, but going as far as calling it fascism? Hmm....
    I try to enjoy this game. I think it's a great idea game. But I hate top eleven pervert this "great idea game" selling tokens because the vanity from gigantisc corporation that nordeus corporation it is inside a extreme gigantisc corporation".

Telling me to enjoy a game such this one that sell tokens (power supply) to my opponents, it is like saying anyone to enjoy fifa football game of play station, or street fighter player just to enjoy the game while his opponent can keep buying more power supply (tokens) for his doll-player.

So that argument it is not a serious argument.

Well nobody have their hands into your pockets buddy and, after all, they have to live and make this game better, thus needing some tokens/money. What in this world is free? Maybe air?

Rookie
    And I repeat an answer to someone that said to me that is natural there is extra money tu support the developers of this software... And I say, that is not the reason to sell tokens. The real reason are much worst for this corporation. Because even facebook, youtube, google, etc and even anothers smallest websites, they get finance to keep the website and developing it, without asking us "insert coin to finnance the support and develop of this website".

There is no need to sell tokens to make this website-game and to finance this "great-idea-game-international-famous-sport-arround all the world world-internet".
    Last edited by LesterMind; 05-28-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast