Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Yes, this is a RANT !!

Even I've had a bad season for injuries, I've had 34 this season under all circumstances, yes I give my players extra training/friendlies and the friendlies do give me boosters back, but the amount I've had this season has driven me completely bone dry on red boosters on using the reds only for my important players (reserve/fringe players left to heal normally). Michu has been injured about 6 times this season alone.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Even I've had a bad season for injuries, I've had 34 this season under all circumstances, yes I give my players extra training/friendlies and the friendlies do give me boosters back, but the amount I've had this season has driven me completely bone dry on red boosters on using the reds only for my important players (reserve/fringe players left to heal normally). Michu has been injured about 6 times this season alone.
    Bloody hell.

Am I the only one who has been lucky with injuries this season?
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Bloody hell.

Brace yourself, injuries are coming !! (next season hahaha)

Pro
    Bloody hell.

I haven't had many injuries at any of my seasons with either of my two teams.. One every 3rd day I would say, which I can manage.

The same problem 1000 times esplained. They will not do anything. It's a way of making money. This amount of injuries cannot be present in a "simulator".

My best player got injured at he beggining of the season for 19 games! the rest of the season. Another one got injured for 5 days, I healed him for the CL semifinals and it got injured again in that match. I've healed again gor the 2nd leg... let's see what happens.

The injury system does not need to be improved. It just needs to be realistic.

I am on levle 10 and for a while i stopped player top 11 for my exams.
    in that time i went from 1 in my league to last. but in that time i manged to get over a red hundred injury things.
    since then i have improved my team and am the strongest in my league and never have a problem with injury, which i rarely have.
    15 injury's in 1 week is stupid and Nordeus need do something about.

Rookie
    the best thing: i had a match, made a substitude, guess what happened 5 minutes later?... the substitude guy got injured so i had to substitude the substitude

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HaHaSa View Post
    the best thing: i had a match, made a substitude, guess what happened 5 minutes later?... the substitude guy got injured so i had to substitude the substitude
    Yeah, I saw that last season in one of my League games where someone made a sub and literally the very next bit of commentary, not even a minute in, showed him getting injured. As the sub was his last sub, he had to play the remainder of the game with 10 men. I scored in the 90th minute to win 1-0.

Great for me, but was ridiculously harsh for my opponent.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by HaHaSa View Post
    I am wondering what would happen if it's the GK in that case, that would be ri-di-cu-lous.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Injuries from PT or from a regular game? I have no sympathy for PT injuries.

Yeah, I saw that last season in one of my League games where someone made a sub and literally the very next bit of commentary, not even a minute in, showed him getting injured. As the sub was his last sub, he had to play the remainder of the game with 10 men. I scored in the 90th minute to win 1-0.

Great for me, but was ridiculously harsh for my opponent.
    What I enjoy is the injury in the first 5 mins.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast