Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Wow, I figured this would happen...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Honest answer now.

Do you actually think it is worse, or are you just making sure you don't get banned?
    Seriosly? It's not like you're obliged to reply if you fear that this would result in a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Me? I think it's worse. I created an account there, played it and hated it. Same goes for few other websites that I will not name. There is only one football manager game that is better and I think we have all played it at some point in the last 20 years it's been out
    Football Manager or its former name Championship Manager. Top Eleven is the closest to the old school Championship Manager, hence why it's so popular.
    magic3 and aiureah like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

me too if you want to hire extra staff you need some form of token/credit. to quote Fergie "the cow in a different field is not always better than the one in your field"
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Seriosly? It's not like you're obliged to reply if you fear that this would result in a ban.
    It's just a simple question really out of curiousity.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Football Manager or its former name Championship Manager. Top Eleven is the closest to the old school Championship Manager, hence why it's so popular.
    I do believe in CM, you would see the game speeded up with dots moving all over the field. I seem to recall always fighting with my brother over who would sign Owen and Shevchenko. Giggs was a winger who could play both sides like a AML/ML/DML/AMR/MR/DMR. I still have that game somewhere and need the modded PS to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    me too if you want to hire extra staff you need some form of token/credit. to quote Fergie "the cow in a different field is not always better than the one in your field"
    It depends on how good your field is. It is what it eats.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    This is comparison, which is promoting discussion and should benefit T11 as it points out things that are good
    from my experience in other games forums, that will not gonna end well mate .. they will look at it more as an advertisement
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    tbh i never played CM till they switched to 2D
    i want to watch matches .. know where is the problems ... text don't give enough informations .. is like trying to manager a team while listing to a radio .. managers go to the match themselves to examine a team, bcz not even TV is enough to get the right picture, let alone trying to do that while sitting at home hearing the match in the radio
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    from my experience in other games forums, that will not gonna end well mate .. they will look at it more as an advertisement
    If T11 is superior in every way to this other game, then Nordeus has nothing to worry about. This is a discussion about another product, a competitor, that a forum member used to compare to T11. If it is a good product then Nordeus should be taking the best aspects of it and using it in their own game. Nordeus can learn so much from how others run their own games and incorporate them into their own product.

I dont advertise the other game, I like to show similarities and differences and to see what others think. T11 is NOT a perfect game...that is apparent. The problem I have is the unwillingness of Nordeus to address the glaring issues that people are screaming about. No acknowledgement at all...just piss-poor customer support, which was pointed out in Chakalat's thread.

As a dated forum administrator, i do think it should be:

-Any post unconcerning the Forum's argument is not to be published on the ON topic features.
    -Any post concerning similar arguments but coming from different "services" has to be on the OFF topic section.

That said, any normal MMORPG or Online Game with a normal forum should have in the OFF TOPIC section a thread named on the "Alternative Soccer Manager Games" lines, and overall a section OFF TOPIC about "Other games" in general.

That said aswell, if the topic was opened into a T11 main thread then it was the wrong section, but more than being closed it should have been moved to the OFF TOPIC section. If there isn't an appropriate OFF topic section to discuss other games (not only manager related) then it's the Forum's Admin responsability to open one as to avoid THIS to happen.

That said, for what my experience matters, CRACIOT you have been doing the wrong move. Opening a post asking why the other topic was closed should have been fine, but opening a topic such this is an open provocation and an attempt to discredit T11. Not that i care particularly about opinions on a game (i myself have some bad thoughts on T11) but the way you use your arguments in your posts are seriously borderline and ALWAIS aimed at a direct (or indirect) bash over the game this forum refers to. Of all the posts you made, about 75% are elegantly or less elegantly aiming to bash over this forum's referring game, being it Top Eleven.

Now, if you should ask if that topic was to be closed, or even if the user has or not to be banned, i'd say you're right supporting the case as closing it wasn't the smartest thing to do. But the way you do things, mate, might lead to your ban someday. I do think the only reason it didn't happen yet is that the Main Admin can't really read all the replies here, and on the other hand your subtle way of evidencing something (which i rekon is a fine art).

As for this post, as it regards and OFF topic matter, it should be moved to OFF topic section or closed if seen as a provocation.
    cracicot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    If T11 is superior in every way to this other game, then Nordeus has nothing to worry about. This is a discussion about another product, a competitor, that a forum member used to compare to T11. If it is a good product then Nordeus should be taking the best aspects of it and using it in their own game. Nordeus can learn so much from how others run their own games and incorporate them into their own product.

I dont advertise the other game, I like to show similarities and differences and to see what others think. T11 is NOT a perfect game...that is apparent. The problem I have is the unwillingness of Nordeus to address the glaring issues that people are screaming about. No acknowledgement at all...just piss-poor customer support, which was pointed out in Chakalat's thread.
    as i told you .. had bad experience in many other forums .. and was only not banned bcz was part of the testing team and a senior member on that forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast