Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Wow, I figured this would happen...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    As a dated forum administrator, i do think it should be:

-Any post unconcerning the Forum's argument is not to be published on the ON topic features.
    -Any post concerning similar arguments but coming from different "services" has to be on the OFF topic section.

That said, any normal MMORPG or Online Game with a normal forum should have in the OFF TOPIC section a thread named on the "Alternative Soccer Manager Games" lines, and overall a section OFF TOPIC about "Other games" in general.

That said aswell, if the topic was opened into a T11 main thread then it was the wrong section, but more than being closed it should have been moved to the OFF TOPIC section. If there isn't an appropriate OFF topic section to discuss other games (not only manager related) then it's the Forum's Admin responsability to open one as to avoid THIS to happen.

That said, for what my experience matters, CRACIOT you have been doing the wrong move. Opening a post asking why the other topic was closed should have been fine, but opening a topic such this is an open provocation and an attempt to discredit T11. Not that i care particularly about opinions on a game (i myself have some bad thoughts on T11) but the way you use your arguments in your posts are seriously borderline and ALWAIS aimed at a direct (or indirect) bash over the game this forum refers to. Of all the posts you made, about 75% are elegantly or less elegantly aiming to bash over this forum's referring game, being it Top Eleven.

Now, if you should ask if that topic was to be closed, or even if the user has or not to be banned, i'd say you're right supporting the case as closing it wasn't the smartest thing to do. But the way you do things, mate, might lead to your ban someday. I do think the only reason it didn't happen yet is that the Main Admin can't really read all the replies here, and on the other hand your subtle way of evidencing something (which i rekon is a fine art).

As for this post, as it regards and OFF topic matter, it should be moved to OFF topic section or closed if seen as a provocation.
    I would tend to agree with you for the most part, that the latter half could be moved to OFF TOPIC, but this was not even close to a provocation. I am seriously interested in comparing them simply for the sole reason of pointing out ways to improve T11.

I formally apologize to Nordeus if they see this as an insult to them in any way. As I have said, this was not my intention, subtle or not.

I am glad you recognize the fine art of subtlety.
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I would tend to agree with you for the most part, that the latter half could be moved to OFF TOPIC, but this was not even close to a provocation. I am seriously interested in comparing them simply for the sole reason of pointing out ways to improve T11.

I formally apologize to Nordeus if they see this as an insult to them in any way. As I have said, this was not my intention, subtle or not.

I am glad you recognize the fine art of subtlety.
    You should apologize at max at the forum admins, not to Nordeus. And if you wanted to do so, the off topic is there for that reason.

And yeah, i'm master level in subtetly

He should apologise to nobody!!

It's funny how people are such experts after someone offers an opinion. Why would anyone be banned for just mentioning other games? If anything, they should be listening more to their players/customers, not frowning upon them mentioning other alternatives. People will look to other alternatives so long as they are being ignored, and bugs and faults with a game are not being addressed.

That other game is on facebook, and it is a bit pants really, though. But I do wish someone would come up with a management game a lot more advanced than T11 ... I'd play. Even pay to play if they ran a good ship
    cracicot likes this.

Both of them are crap, tried them both and not a patch on T11.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    Both of them are crap, tried them both and not a patch on T11.
    Which two games are you talking about?

The two in the original post of the topic....

Soccer manager would have to improve considerably before it would be as exciting as watching paint dry.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123