Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: My nerves ended( for admins)

Banned
    Up new day new pointless reply from "support"

18 days and counting...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    I start looking other why to get justice.Just send request to Facebook payment support.Will see what they can do..

Dreamer
    Dude, you need to calm down and either:

1. Get over it and don't ever pay for a game.
    2. Change your attitude and try to contact Nordeus directly.
    3. Sue them.

In the process of trying to get justice for youself, you're becoming a forum troll and you've already threatened their company multiple times. If that was done on the phone instead of the forums (which btw, they don't pay any attention to) - you could get sued for harassment! I'm not kidding, I've had a job as a CS agent and people who've tried to start a personal war against the company were forced to pay us for that, regardless of whether they had a legitimate reason to do that or not.

I support you and I believe that everybody else here does so as well, but that attitude will get you nowhere. Ignore Facebook (they have no control or relation to this, whatsoever) and the support agents - they are being paid just so that Nordeus doesn't have to deal with you directly and that's the reason why they'll never give a crap and they'd never give a sane answer to any of our questions.

They don't have an official e-mail address that is published anywhere, but still ...

1. Twitter.
    2. Contact form on their website.
    3. They've got almost 100 employees on LinkedIn.

I happen to agree!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    Hehe i spam in forum just to show you how people from Balkan Peninsula work.I also live there and know the people.Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria......realy someone of you belive tha Nordeus is big company?This is just few smt like 10-15 ppl who are lucky enough to figure something to make easy money.Tonight most of them will drink a lot of rakia,listen Lepa Brena to the morning.When they go to work will still be drunk.Did not have the desire to work and they can not.I know that i need to forger about this tokens.No one reads for a problems not related to the payment.For request like main they have ready answers and they dont have any idea to solve any problem.
    People of this region do not understand when you speak to them with good.understand that they were wrong only when you do something bad to them.I can not do nothing,but maybe someone of my friends can time will show,hope soon we will understand.

If you want to sue someone in these places you are realy funny :X
    If i use in any other forum language like here i will get bann very long ago,but if i have bug problem like here would be fixed a long time ago.
    Welcome to Serbia
    Last edited by chakalat; 05-30-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Dreamer
    chakalat,
    I'm perfectly familiar with all of this **** - I'm Bulgarian. And as such, I'm surprised that you've actually spent money on a game - you know all the reasons why. What I'm not surprised about is your attitude and ignorance towards a friendly advice. I'll just say it again - hostility will get you nowhere. And sometimes other people do know better.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234