Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: My nerves ended( for admins)

Banned

My nerves ended( for admins)

Ok like you know i had problem with disappeared tokens for which I have given of my money.Its happened in 12.05 or 17 days ago.Until now your reactions here and support team are funny.Do not you think it's time to do something? 17 days and still nothing really ?How long i need to wait ?I understand that it takes time to solve the problem but i have not any info what happened,any answer from admins here or from support! Last 5 days i cant get any contact with your team everywhere.
    This is not serious are not you ashamed?
    If you cant support your game why i need to pay for this ?
    ITS SCAM !
    You can not take money from people and have so unserious,unprofessional attitude to your customers in this case me.

Banned
    Up for an answer

Banned
    Look my request and their answer :My nerves ended( for admins)-cutmypic-30-.png
    My nerves ended( for admins)-cutmypic-31-.png

How you think he read my request ? He is moron ?

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    Look my request and their answer :Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cutmypic(30).png 
Views:	50 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	7290
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cutmypic(31).png 
Views:	48 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	7291

How you think he read my request ? He is moron ?
    LOL... You were making an offer on NEGOTIATIONS and not on the auction list.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    It's a frustrating response but so are all of their responses. They are talking about a different thing than you are asking. Look, it's very simple here, they are not going to give you back the tokens nor will they give you an answer that will satisfy you and you have to make a decision on wether you will continue to play the game or not based on this issue you have experienced. You lost about 4-5 euros worth. Companies/people have cheated me out of that much and more countless times in my life. And i understand it's about the principle and not the amount of money. And I'm also not suggesting that 4-5 Euros are not much because I understand it's not a pocket change for a lot of people in this world. Decision is yours. Everyone gets your point, it's time to move on..
    Last edited by magic3; 05-29-2013 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    It's a frustrating a response but so are all of their responses. Look, it's very simple here, they are not going to give you back the tokens nor will they give you an answer that will satisfy you and you have to make a decision on wether you will continue to play the game or not based on this issue you have experienced. You lost about 4-5 euros worth. Companies/people have cheated me out of that much and more countless times in my life. And i understand it's about the principle and not the amount of money. And I'm also not suggesting that 4-5 Euros are not much because I understand it's not a pocket change for a lot of people in this world. Decision is yours. Everyone gets your point, it's time to move on..
    No. But I support this guy. He made an offer for a player via negotiations and a bug in the system lost him his 31 tokens, it wasn't his fault.

If the same thing happened to me, then I'd be doing the same.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-29-2013 at 02:04 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No. But I support this guy. He made an offer for a player via negotiations and a bug in the system lost him his 31 tokens, it wasn't his fault.
    No, I get that, but it's been two weeks of this non-stop daily thing. Some people can get over things quicker than others, and I am not suggesting that one way is better than the other. But it just feels like it's time to realize that you were cheated, they will not fix it and you have to make a decision if you want to continue to be a customer or not..

Was the same response I got but I sent back a very stern response telling them that they were wrong and I wanted my tokens back and that I didn't understand and thankfully I got them back.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    look i realy lost this tokens without any reason and i am very angry becouse its not my mistake.i dont make any bidd, anything wrong and they refuse to do smt. icant belive that its happened...realy if i not recive my tokens this mean this ppl need to work a litle i am ready to do everything realy everything in this moment i look in FB how i can report scam games etc.I will report them here.Then i will ask someone who can mae theyr scam to crash,someone who can DDOS their site etc i am very very very angry.For 17 days they do nothing but when i pay for this tokens they recive my money fast.Now i want just one:check to my tokens movement and fix problem i wait enough!!!!

PS:this can happened to everyone of you think about this.If you have a bug problem you see how this Scam Nordeus can help you.no one is immune from problems!

Banned
    PricopGeorgeCătălin:Hello, MDKII is out from office, send me a PM with more details.
    I pm him but why .....Nothing new to me that was all what he say.Hope that ppl from facebook will get my request more seriosly than Nordeus suport

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast