Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: My nerves ended( for admins)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    It's a frustrating response but so are all of their responses. They are talking about a different thing than you are asking. Look, it's very simple here, they are not going to give you back the tokens nor will they give you an answer that will satisfy you and you have to make a decision on wether you will continue to play the game or not based on this issue you have experienced. You lost about 4-5 euros worth. Companies/people have cheated me out of that much and more countless times in my life. And i understand it's about the principle and not the amount of money. And I'm also not suggesting that 4-5 Euros are not much because I understand it's not a pocket change for a lot of people in this world. Decision is yours. Everyone gets your point, it's time to move on..
    You are almost right.If i stop(i will 99,99%) i will look for another way to loose my time.maybe i will find someone who will teach me how to make DDOS atacks,maybe someone will teach me how to make this ppl crazy.understand i will not leave them.They steal money from me nevermind how many i will do everithing what i can to fack them.

Come On Nordeus... It only takes a couple of minutes to reimburse the fellow his 31 tokens he lost in a negotiations bug.
    magic3, shwanko07 and gtmsnba13 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Come On Nordeus... It only takes a couple of minutes to reimburse the fellow his 31 tokens he lost in a negotiations bug.
    Like you see their support dont read what i wrote how can I expect smt from them ......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    No, I get that, but it's been two weeks of this non-stop daily thing. Some people can get over things quicker than others, and I am not suggesting that one way is better than the other. But it just feels like it's time to realize that you were cheated, they will not fix it and you have to make a decision if you want to continue to be a customer or not..
    This is NOT about having to get over things quickly.

This is about righting a wrong. 1 token or 100 tokens, it is the same responsibility owed to the OP by Nordeus. Nordeus should recognize this instead of respond with a cookie-cutter response that doesn't even apply to his situation.

Banned
    Like i say everyone of you can have problem.today i have with 31 but tomorow can be someone of you with 1000(july) and you can see Nordeus lol support reaction.
    Will be nice people from forum to suport me till i get any answer.remember this can happen tomorow to you.
    the tokens amount does not matter.
    shwanko07 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    Like i say everyone of you can have problem.today i have with 31 but tomorow can be someone of you with 1000(july) and you can see Nordeus lol support reaction.
    Will be nice people from forum to suport me till i get any answer or get banned.remember this can happen tomorow to you.
    the tokens amount does not matter.
    fixed
    good luck on your request .. shame on Nordeus
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

All supports of all online games have pre-made answers (copy/pasted ones) they feed you the first time you open a ticket. That is made as to avoid Support spamming over marginal issues (can you believe how many tickets are sent in the "why so many injuries/why my players lost a star?/why i alwais lose?" lines?).

The copy pasted messages are to cut down the tickets to the mainly important matters discarding the useless crap, or it wouldn't least a 2000 ppl team to answer all the tickets.

That said, you need to keep it calm. Getting enraged won't take you anywhere. In my previous MMPORG i fought with support for years, and they were exactly as Nordeus. Point is keeping it calm will pay out but be sure not in a week. For this cases, about a Month is needed before they move their asses.

WHat you need to do is reply to every ticket they answer keeping it polite and explaining your matter again. Alwais try to make your answer the most understandable possible, and put it in a form which is easy to understand.

"I offered in negotiation for a player for a total of 31 Token's value. At the end of the negotiation time, the player wasn't acquired but the 31 tokens weren't returned"

This should be fine.
    Raykco likes this.

Xio
    You're so dumb you buy tokens with money?
    I wouldn't do that on any game.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Xio View Post
    You're so dumb you buy tokens with money?
    I wouldn't do that on any game.
    I am sure we can all find many things you do with your money that are dumb.
    aiureah likes this.

Xio
    Certainly, but not as dumb as that.
    When he used his money to buy these tokens, he should've knew this might happen as this is just a game, this kind of things can happen anytime.

Anyway, Chakalat, try to contact them again and explain exactly what happend. Every detail can help them fix this.

Here, you can use this too: http://forum.topeleven.com/sendmessage.php
    Last edited by Xio; 05-29-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast